Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Match threads are awful at times, same posters same negative shite, ever noticed the correlation between those who give ridiculously over optimistic predictions and then moan like fuck in match day threads?

In fairness, I can understand a sense of anticipation from fans before a game leading to over-optimism but cannot get my head around people continually reporting "oh we are playing shite", five minutes into a game 

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

In fairness, I can understand a sense of anticipation from fans before a game leading to over-optimism but cannot get my head around people continually reporting "oh we are playing shite", five minutes into a game 

Ah the RM match thread. Its a form of internet cancer tbh. Theyre a fucking disgrace

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Usually the same posters mate, theres one poster that actually makes me laugh, ronnie something or other, I live to see the day he posts something positive in a match thread, no wonder hes on match threads, no cunt would sit beside him at the game.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ah the RM match thread. Its a form of internet cancer tbh. Theyre a fucking disgrace

You've played the game but mate, the worst offenders on match threads dont seem to understand what they're watching, dont get concepts like game management ect.

18 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Oh well, fuck them, as I said to someone recently it is actually nice to look forward to Rangers games again, it's been a long time coming and viewing matches is no longer a hardship. 

3 hours ago, gsa said:

Don't really understand. The time for "I told you so" will be when we've actually won something. People forgetting we lay down and took our beating against celtic a couple of weeks ago?

I think Gerrard will win the league here, hopefully even this season but he's not actually done it yet. 

Thumping St Johnstone has really gone to some people's heads. 

Good point. But the wheels could come off tomorrow and we could finish 4th in the league yet some of those “how do i cancel my season ticket” and “he alone wont attract players” comments will still be as fuckin stupid and embarrassing. 

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

IIRC I wasn't keen on this at all,  mind well and truly changed.

Mate i don't think you are a Liverpool supporter so you don't see what those of us like me and  @LiverpoolBlue and me see. We know he is a bastard of a man and you do not want to cross him but he will be your best friend if you are fair to him and do your best. i still laugh we got him as it was a perfect appointment.

Just now, Malvern said:

Mate i don't think you are a Liverpool supporter so you don't see what those of us like me and  @LiverpoolBlue and me see. We know he is a bastard of a man and you do not want to cross him but he will be your best friend if you are fair to him and do your best. i still laugh we got him as it was a perfect appointment.

You coulda told us this so none of us needed to panic :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You coulda told us this so none of us needed to panic :lol:

Oh come on, you had any doubt I thought he was great and would be a manager? Show me a post I questioned his experience?

The only thing that knocked me back was we actually got him and Liverpool seem to be happily throwing resources under the radar to our club, ah fuck it is hard enough watching two teams just with one facing Chelsea twice in a row so I am not going into the finer details of why I think he will be a great manager.

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Oh come on, you had any doubt I thought he was great and would be a manager? Show me a post I questioned his experience?

The only thing that knocked me back was we actually got him and Liverpool seem to be happily throwing resources under the radar to our club, ah fuck it is hard enough watching two teams just with one facing Chelsea twice in a row so I am not going into the finer details of why I think he will be a great manager.

No I'm.sayinv you could've made most of us feel better by telling us who were apprehensive about it. Not saying you said anything negative about the appointment ?

On 22/04/2018 at 23:42, ForeverAndEver said:

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he slipped on his fucking arse, he gave it to Demba Ba

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, he kisses the badge on his chest, he hands in a transfer request

Have you ever seen Gerrard win the league? 

Premium grade mincer?

As has been mentioned already its a bit early for the told you so stuff as much as the doubters are getting proved wrong so far

It's also worth remembering the appointment was made amidst the aftermath of the tarriers humiliating us again twice particularly the 5-0 game which could have been double figures, it's understandable that at that low ebb some people were struggling to feel optimistic about anything

7 hours ago, Malvern said:

I don't support Liverpool, I don't particularly like Liverpool, I only work here

Archived