Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wullie72

Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Bit of a bizarre bump is it May and we’ve won the league?

Think a few people bumped their heads on the 29th and got a bit over excited.

We’re doing ok nothing more as yet

Ok haha unproven manager built a whole new squad qualified for the Europa league groups one result away from the last 32 and we ran all over the scum a week ago with the squad running on fumes and our 3most important players clearly not fit.

Your one to watch imo

WATP-FOREVER and Blue Avenger like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Ok haha unproven manager built a whole new squad qualified for the Europa league groups one result away from the last 32 and we ran all over the scum a week ago with the squad running on fumes and our 3most important players clearly not fit.

Your one to watch imo

So if we win nothing you think he’s been successful.

I genuinely think we can win the league but there has been some daft threads recently on here and bumping this one is another example.

One to watch ha cos I’m realistic.

LegendofCoop likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See to be honest who could blame us for being apprehensive? So far so good but we're always one loss away from us wanting him sacked!! I didn't want him but now I honestly think he'll get is to 55 but we need to be patient, which will be a miracle! 😂

KWBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bronzy said:

 

EachFoolishFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

Said out of expectation rather than hope to be fair. 

Was pretty happy at the appointment itself, having been subjected to that fucking dick Pedro and then later the murty fiasco. 

I had assumed our ability to attract big names in any form were long gone. Pretty pleased with how it's going so far, needless to say. So fuck you bronzy ya bent cunt x 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Said out of expectation rather than hope to be fair. 

Was pretty happy at the appointment itself, having been subjected to that fucking dick Pedro and then later the murty fiasco. 

I had assumed our ability to attract big names in any form were long gone. Pretty pleased with how it's going so far, needless to say. So fuck you bronzy ya bent cunt x 

:1120982233_SGsmile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go back & read the posts in the begginng of this thread, the absolute antipathy towards SG is hilarious.

I would add that I'm sure if I looked long enough, I'd find my equally dismissive post of the SG appointment.

Glad we were all wrong (so far !)

jintybear and cushynumber like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Ok haha unproven manager built a whole new squad qualified for the Europa league groups one result away from the last 32 and we ran all over the scum a week ago with the squad running on fumes and our 3most important players clearly not fit.

Your one to watch imo

He’s bang on the button.  Am I one to watch?

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Glad to say I had faith in him from day one and before as a player. A natural born leader with class.

Anyone not feeling excited in these times must be fuckng brain dead on mogadon.

 

He not won anything yet and still has a lot to prove imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbf we got skudded 5-0 by the Tarriers so I can see why people weren’t up beat with his appointment at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ace said:

Go back & read the posts in the begginng of this thread, the absolute antipathy towards SG is hilarious.

I would add that I'm sure if I looked long enough, I'd find my equally dismissive post of the SG appointment.

Glad we were all wrong (so far !)

I was in there as well giving it swapping one youth coach for another what could go wrong, tbf I was swiftly won over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Tbf we got skudded 5-0 by the Tarriers so I can see why people weren’t up beat with his appointment at the time.

Mental how much can change in only 8 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Glad to say I had faith in him from day one and before as a player. A natural born leader with class.

Anyone not feeling excited in these times must be fuckng brain dead on mogadon.

 

 

giphy (5).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24 April 2018 at 18:13, Rfc52 said:

I think there will be absolutely fuck all to.this

99% certain we will go.down the experienced route 

Jack-Nicholson-YES-horny.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

read the first 10 pages of this......ffs some experts in here!! 😂 amazing how opinions change. A gamble yes, no real experience, but certainly got us going in the right direction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...