Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

This is happening. It's coming from all directions. Media discussing on line.  Twitter.  Here.  Feedback from ITK from different sources.  Spoke to some people in club who I know well and respect.  They just smiled.  

But I know that smile. 

You've spoken face-to-face with more than one person from the Club today?

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

You've spoken face-to-face with more than one person from the Club today?

I had a sandwich with one. And spoke with one on phone.  They are friends and I would not ask them to compromise themselves. 

I said.  Well.  Is it happening?

And he smiled. And I smiled.  

I don't probe because I don't expect them to breach a confidentiality because I respect their role.   I don't purport to be ITK but there is correlation that it's happening everywhere. 

22 minutes ago, wishawbear87 said:

Tbh it' quite comical how all the fenians thought he was going to sign for them when he left la galaxy and they were on Clyde one giving it Billy big baws,now he's being touted as our next manager .....

...... and they’ve now decided he’s crap

3 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I had a sandwich with one. And spoke with one on phone.  They are friends and I would not ask them to compromise themselves. 

I said.  Well.  Is it happening?

And he smiled. And I smiled.  

I don't probe because I don't expect them to breach a confidentiality because I respect their role.   I don't purport to be ITK but there is correlation that it's happening everywhere. 

"I can hear that smile down the phone, pal."

1 hour ago, Moobs said:

Never mind him being a risk, listening to that accent every week in interviews would fuck me up “they do tho don’t they tho” aaaaaarrrggghhhh :guns:

Not as bad as Dan Deacon or Perth_Campsie _Gers though.

Just now, rangersross said:

"I can hear that smile down the phone, pal."

If u can't "hear" a smile down the phone then u ain't listening. It's called. Non verbal communication.   

I have v  professional confidential relationships through my profession. I respect theirs. I'm not divulging a confidence or purporting to be ITK. It's just everywhere.  

I can verify my relationship if it's felt helpful if forum editors pm me. 

I supect the ball is in Gerard's court and I don't think anyone actually thinks otherwise at present. 

Archived