Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

That surprises me too.  I'm guessing he may not accept the terms.  I think that will be about transfer budget rather than salary.  

Agreed, it won’t be his own terms if this doesn’t work out and regardless of how we feel about it it will be another embarrassment as apparently a second manager will have turned us down - whilst accepting on occasion unavoidable why we insist on playing everything out in the public eye :anger:

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's like our board want to find new depths to embarrass our club. I think at times it can't possibly get worse then you wake up to see some scouse tit who has achieved the square root of fuck all in management being linked to our manager role.

I mean what the fuck are they thinking? I honestly don't think a tim could run us into the ground faster than these cancerous chancer bastards.

We’ve not had a manager since about October and have appointed a youth coach in charge again to then get to a point where we are pursuing a Liverpool youth coach with absolutely no experience at all. 

It’s just a joke to them and they’re pissing themselves at our loyalty, taking us for a total ride it’s sickening. 

Just now, TheBluebells said:

We’ve not had a manager since 2011 and have appointed a youth coach in charge again to then get to a point where we are pursuing a Liverpool youth coach with absolutely no experience at all. 

It’s just a joke to them and they’re pissing themselves at our loyalty, taking us for a total ride it’s sickening. 

FTFY. 

33 minutes ago, markem said:

I I know the odds tend to count for little however in this situation where there is a supposed/suggested red hot favourite it’s curious the bookies keep him available at 1/2 - they are not keen on losing money and that’s generous if they believed it’s close to being done imo. 

Some bookies have already closed their book on this bet.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Not a jot

I'm genuinely frightened. Rookie managers should be starting at Doncaster or Wimbledon. Not Rangers and not especially when in the whole history of our club we cannot afford to get this appointment so drastically wrong. We're basically gifting the scum 10 in a row as well as the new world record for domestic league wins. It's truly tragic.

2 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Can't see this happening, I'm putting it down to another king selling season tickets ploy, a gamble to far imo. 

Don't get the season ticket thing.

We as a fan base have proved time and again our loyal support and shifting of season tickets.

Also Gerrard is hardly a name in the managerial world to try and shift extra tickets.

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Don't get the season ticket thing.

We as a fan base have proved time and again our loyal support and shifting of season tickets.

Also Gerrard is hardly a name in the managerial world to try and shift extra tickets.

Ticket sales have been slower than this time last year, he doesn't have to be a big name in the managerial world but he is one of the biggest names from a playing sense in British football over the past 20 years, might well be a good manager in the future, but not for us here and now, it all about experience at this time for me and he has none. 

Archived