Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Should be able to persuade a host of overpaid players in their mid to late thirties and a load of Liverpool yts lads to joint the famous...What could go wrong?

Watch Dirk Kuyt get brought in haha

47 minutes ago, KWBear said:

My fear now too. the sheer embarrassment of being told to get to fuck by an under 18s coach. fucking hellish. hope has signed on the dotted line before sunday's pending fucking shambles.

I'd like to think that the board have a deal done. That they are leaking the story it's not done to take the piss out of the Scottish press.

But that would involve them actually learning from past mistakes. I wouldn't be surprised to see another rejection. God knows where the board turn next if this is the case. 

37 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Just claiming it in advance cause I know I'm gonna talk myself round to the idea once he's in

We have no option mate if he is appointed manager, he will have my support as well and hope it works, but this is one big gamble IMO. :panic:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

We have no option mate if he is appointed manager, he will have my support as well and hope it works, but this is one big gamble IMO. :panic:

We’ll all get behind him that’s for sure, let’s just see if we get the deal over the line first.

9 minutes ago, islandblue said:

I wondered about him there was some talk last summer. Take it they are basing it on that

They are claiming if Gerrard takes the job that Ings will be one of the 1st players he targets.

It's lazy reporting at best. I would expect if Gerrard is appointed we will be linked to dozens of Liverpool players. From those who can't cut it in the 1st team to young prospects.

23 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'd like to think that the board have a deal done. That they are leaking the story it's not done to take the piss out of the Scottish press.

But that would involve them actually learning from past mistakes. I wouldn't be surprised to see another rejection. God knows where the board turn next if this is the case. 

Any shred of residual credibility would disappear in a flash

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Transfer Man‏ @_transferman 3h3 hours ago

Steven Gerrard to Rangers is a done deal. He will sign a 3 year deal as manager and will receive a £1m per year salary. Will get a huge £2.5m bonus for winning the league

£2.5M for winning the league? And how much is the actual prize money for winning it? Okay, more to it, stopping 10iar, CL access.

3 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Steven Gerrard to Rangers is a done deal. He will sign a 3 year deal as manager and will receive a £1m per year salary. Will get a huge £2.5m bonus for winning the league

How reliable is this?

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

£2.5M for winning the league? And how much is the actual prize money for winning it? Okay, more to it, stopping 10iar, CL access.

Just now, jim beam said:

How reliable is this?

Like some nobody on twitter is going to know the salary and financial details at any time, never mind now, even if Gerrard does sign ...

28 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Should be able to persuade a host of overpaid players in their mid to late thirties and a load of Liverpool yts lads to joint the famous...What could go wrong?

Fernando Torres Rangers number 9

9 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

no chance

10 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Nope

10 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Be careful, it’s Friday and the Tim’s are on the buckfast 

Archived