Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

Love all the losers who live in Scotland hate Rangers and support Liverpool,

How can you support a team in a different country?? (That's a debate for another day!)

But ha get it up you they're foaming at the mouth their hero is joining Sevco.

Welcome Steven.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Well if we are going to fail stopping ten in a row we are going to do it spectacularly :lol:

Aye have to admit when I thought who is going to be the hero I never thought........Steven Gerrard

Cometh the hour.........

3 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Love all the losers who live in Scotland hate Rangers and support Liverpool,

How can you support a team in a different country?? (That's a debate for another day!)

But ha get it up you they're foaming at the mouth their hero is joining Sevco.

Welcome Steven.

Scouse Loyal, bring it on

If this is true I'm far from sure about this appointment.  As others have said this will go either one way or the other.  Both options will end up with extreme fucking outcomes. 

He'll go straight into the hall of fame if he pulls off a league title win, the other option truly gives me the fear........................

Us and gerrard are actually sky’s top news stories.  I’m beginning to think, could he be a name that could be the difference between us getting a championship style player or a premier league style player.  He’s a massive name. If we are going for him we should be doing what we done with souness though and get an experienced number 2 next to him that knows the club. 

This would be a good move for a championship team but that sort of move is a million miles away from dealing with the hatred from the rest of Scotland, the financial difference, the pressure of stopping 10IAR and the vast difference between this Rangers side and Rangers side’s of the past.

Lamb to the slaughter and Glasgow will chew him up and spit him out, regardless of being a big name, 4 years too soon for him

16 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Fuckin hell ?

I’m up and doon like a whores drawers with this man.

one minute it’s rage the next I’m starting to believe. Better no end up despising him by November :lol:

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Fuck right off man

we are fucking laughing stock 

Opposite I think mate, yip its a huge gamble and initially I thought wtf car crash waiting to happen but I am warming to it now and he will get my full support.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Fuck right off man

we are fucking laughing stock 

I'm not for it but we are not what you say.

I've been discussing this with a few supporters of clubs down here London way and they  are surprised but wouldn't rule him out if he was up for managing any of their teams (lower half EPL). They think like a lot of us - it's either going to be a great appointment or it will bomb big time.

Archived