LET'S GO!!

35 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

The big difference between our last three managers and Gerrard is that he is a born winner and has champions league winners medals to prove it. 

It oozes out of him the determination to succeed. 

I'm looking for space on that choo choo because I thought initially this was pie in the sky but the way he came across today and as @.Williamson. said, seeing him in that suit and tie he has my full support.

LETS GO!!

Aye, and Warburton was a football visionary. I'm just saying, once bitten and all that.

I was in work so didnt hear the press conference. Didnt know what context lets go was said in.

But it was the last answer to the last question. Such as simple but powerful answer.

He's certainly got the place buzzing, loving it.  Feeling real positive. Maybe I'll look back on this and think yip, I was gullible as fck but today is not that day.  Fact Is, we now have our manager, let's get behind him. Bring it on? Hell yeah, bring it right on!  He certainly looks pure class. ??

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Their is greatness inside that man.

A steely determination to be a succes, a winner.

A presence that is already casting a giant shadow over the east end. Stevie is a legend. Something that Brenda will never be. He will lead us back to greatness of that I am 100%.  It's just in him and the taigs know it. They hated us before and they will hate us even more now. That's the way we like it. We have now stolen their thunder and truly back at the centre of the universe. Stevie is putting us in the headlines for all the right reasons. At last someone I can truly look up to at our great institution. 

I'm wetting the pampers for what we are about to witness under this legend. We are coming for them.

I'm fucking loving this! 

This.

It is truly exciting. I’ve not felt like this since Souness popped up as Rangers manager.

No doubt we’ll still get some walopers saying ‘calm down son’ (although I have noticed quite a few ‘I wasn’t too keen before but I’m excited now’ type posts since the press conference) but why the fuck should we.

Also, Hummel and Rangers are going to make a bloody fortune with strip sales on the back of that one introduction. 

Lets go.unlike others i was never in any doubt about this appointment.the man is a born winner.he fears fuck all, one of the best i have ever seen on the pitch, carried liverpool for years on his shoulders.he may not be the best dtraight away, there will be bumps, big ones, but i think this lad has the stones for the job.i dont expect much.all i want is a Rangers team that fights for every ball and tackle.only question is. Where is stevie going to find that one fucker who bullies our cowards into a fight.ive loved gerrard as a player for more than 15 years.the man looks cool and classyand looks like he belongs and is worthy.hope he talks to walter.

Love ye stevie son.

Good luck.

No Surrender 

Rab 

3 hours ago, FSM said:

I'm going to throw in a dose of sour realism and say that we all loved the inaugural press conferences of Warburton, Pedro and Murty. So I'll try and be optimistic, as much as my cautious nature will allow. I'm not really an excitable type as you might have guessed.

Inaugural press conferences are usually well received. That’s the nature of the beast and having been starved of something really tangible to get excited about over recent years I think we have been guilty of convincing ourselves the next one will be better than the previous dud.

Warburton followed McCoist who had been found out (I know McCall had a short spell between the two)

Pedro then followed Warburton and seemed far more interesting and intense than The Magic Hat but turned out he was just as useless.

Cant recall anyone getting overexcited about Murty to be honest.

But that press conference today was on another level.

It felt very different.

As plenty have said this evening the guy oozed determination and every single thing he said was ABSOLUTELY on the money.

When you combine that with his playing ability and stature it’s an intoxicating mix.

It still might prove to be another false dawn but I have a feeling it will be nothing of the sort.

2 hours ago, FSM said:

Aye, and Warburton was a football visionary. I'm just saying, once bitten and all that.

I've been more critical than most about SG as a manager, not on here or any other forum because I really couldn't be arsed reading any of our forums recently, the hype has been ridiculous and the board's history so far makes me sceptical. I didn't think our board had a clue about football but the news tonight of the backroom staff actually gives me some hope.

I've said this is fuck all like the Souness, Lawrence Marlborough, David Holmes era but also recognised Walter Smith as assistant was the main reason we succeeded and is what is needed to make this work. It's a huge risk but it does seem like we're actually bringing in a strong coaching framework. 

52 minutes ago, JWAC said:

I've been more critical than most about SG as a manager, not on here or any other forum because I really couldn't be arsed reading any of our forums recently, the hype has been ridiculous and the board's history so far makes me sceptical. I didn't think our board had a clue about football but the news tonight of the backroom staff actually gives me some hope.

I've said this is fuck all like the Souness, Lawrence Marlborough, David Holmes era but also recognised Walter Smith as assistant was the main reason we succeeded and is what is needed to make this work. It's a huge risk but it does seem like we're actually bringing in a strong coaching framework. 

Exactly mate, in a nutshell.

The backroom team will be pronto busy assessing what we've got, who needs to go and where we require strengthening in rapid fashion in order for Mr Gerrard to begin identifying quality replacements.

Its exciting times and I've no doubt this very hungry young manager allied with the backroom team will be successful.

Come on Rangers!

:UK:

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

June 15th for next season fixture list.

Imo we'll get Hivs away 1st game, that pesky computer will just fire out a difficult random fixture as the opener to add more pressure on him. All random mind whilst the scum get st mirren at home.

As it was in 1986. That worked out well....bring it on!! :UK: 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

What a ride

31909745_995107797337681_2998996712984412160_n.jpg

:lol: What a turnaround in opinion. If it's any consolation, I'm exactly the same as you now. 

Lets do this, Rangers!! :UK::UK::UK: