Found this interesting

K.A.I

Don’t know what other fans are saying and don’t care, but I think the Scottish media just now are having to be more positive about this than they would like to be because of the interest from  the more balanced media from further afield. Must be hurting them and can’t see it lasting .

There’s clearly something in the wind. I’ve said all week I’d have kinda been laughing at them had they went for a youth coach. 

But it’s clear the way he spoke and comes across that’s exactly why they didn’t want him here. He’s a winner and he wants that mentality right through the club, obviously with the rumoured investment hinging on the Gerrard deal that’s the whole reason this fenian cesspit never wanted him here. 

Like someone else said. A box office name for a box office club

29 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

His obsession will take him far resonates particularly :tu:

It’s the one thing I’ve noticed watching him speak on umpteen YouTube clips. 

If it’s not right he goes back again and again until he gets it right, and then he try’s to do it even better

29 minutes ago, murzo said:

Don’t know what other fans are saying and don’t care, but I think the Scottish media just now are having to be more positive about this than they would like to be because of the interest from  the more balanced media from further afield. Must be hurting them and can’t see it lasting .

They are starting to show themselves up for what they are. 

Gerrard is a highly respected figure in England and the rest of the world, they must look north and think what is going on up there. 

You do realize that a lot of these negative comments have come from supposed Rangers fans on HERE! So not just Bheast fenian middens or the mhedia. 

I haven’t caught up with the post announcement reaction on here, but I hope that now SG has been confirmed, the mood and pessimism has changed. 

As the great man said ‘Bring it on, Let’s go!’ 

55 is coming soon, and today is a great day to be a bear! 

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

You do realize that a lot of these negative comments have come from supposed Rangers fans on HERE! So not just Bheast fenian middens or the mhedia. 

I haven’t caught up with the post announcement reaction on here, but I hope that now SG has been confirmed, the mood and pessimism has changed. 

Think you'll find any negative comments from our support are from before he was confirmed as manager.

It might not be the appointment (m)any of us saw coming but I'm sure every bear will be right behind it now.

5 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

You do realise your talking pish don’t you - the Rangers fans are right to voice concerns amongst themselves on their own platforms whereas all of them quotes are verbatim from tarriers up here in the media 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You do realise your talking pish don’t you - the Rangers fans are right to voice concerns amongst themselves on their own platforms whereas all of them quotes are verbatim from tarriers up here in the media 

Sorry Kai, I respectfully disagree. You could put together worse quotes together from RM. If it was just concerns and some good debates, which it occasionally was, then fine. But there was a lot of shit and abuse directed at either SG or the board for the idea of bringing in Gerrard. 

Dont get the mentality from some of our fans, from tarrier media yes, but some on here, I was disappointed. In fact, it was suggested that for just believing that the Gerrard appointment would be good for us, we must have been taigs. 

So I’m not talking pish as you say.