Found this interesting

K.A.I

my son lives in los angeles he texted me tnite  according to international news agency 1 billion people around the world have read or tweeted  the gerrard/Rangers story today

all week when watching sky programmes like the debate every english player  spoke about how great a club Rangers were  compared to the arseholes in scotland on radio etc

The Bheasts are trying anything and everything to try and take any shine off this appointment today ".He's always been a cellic supporter,  he's Brendas best mate, and was meant to be Brendas no 2." Fuckin mutants think everything revolves around them the deluded fuckwits.

Pisses me off seeing people slate him, Neil lemon took celtic job as his first and got praised but one of the best midfielders in the last 30 years has took our job and he is getting slated.  Luckily it doesn’t phase him at all 

7 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

How many players has Craigan signed as a manager?

How many player's careers has Craigan enhanced as a manager?

Oh wait...

This type of amazement that a World Class player like Mr Gerrard can't spot talented players because he hasn't managed before simply astounds the brain. its akin to stating a Bricklayer cannot assess another Bricklayer's workmanship because they've not been a foreman in a previous life which is just ridiculous. The question is whether Mr Gerrard can man manage and motivate because I'm fucking sure he can spot a decent player in a heartbeat and I've got every faith that this hungry young focused ex top player will become the success we hope he will.

Come on Rangers!

:UK:

46 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Sorry Kai, I respectfully disagree. You could put together worse quotes together from RM. If it was just concerns and some good debates, which it occasionally was, then fine. But there was a lot of shit and abuse directed at either SG or the board for the idea of bringing in Gerrard. 

Dont get the mentality from some of our fans, from tarrier media yes, but some on here, I was disappointed. In fact, it was suggested that for just believing that the Gerrard appointment would be good for us, we must have been taigs. 

So I’m not talking pish as you say. 

You know there are taigs on the site as well don't you?

Anyway, some were right to question his lack of managerial experience which is a legitimate concern however he has Gary Mac as his Assistant which is only to benefit us greatly.

I was pro Gerrard when he was suggested for his attitude and mentality of not being a loser and I am even more happy when I heard earlier today he got Gary on board.

The shit is going to hit the fan next year and there won't be many passengers playing in the Queens Eleven that haven't had a fucking kicking from those two.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

You know there are taigs on the site as well don't you?

Anyway, some were right to question his lack of managerial experience which is a legitimate concern however he has Gary Mac as his Assistant which is only to benefit us greatly.

I was pro Gerrard when he was suggested for his attitude and mentality of not being a loser and I am even more happy when I heard earlier today he got Gary on board.

The shit is going to hit the fan next year and there won't be many passengers playing in the Queens Eleven that haven't had a fucking kicking from those two.

100% mate, there’s no hiding anymore, get stuck in til your lungs burn or fuck off. 

The shit is going to hit the fan - nail on the head! 

5 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

This type of amazement that a World Class player like Mr Gerrard can't spot talented players because he hasn't managed before simply astounds the brain. its akin to stating a Bricklayer cannot assess another Bricklayer's workmanship because they've not been a foreman in a previous life which is just ridiculous. The question is whether Mr Gerrard can man manage and motivate because I'm fucking sure he can spot a decent player in a heartbeat and I've got every faith that this hungry young focused ex top player will become the success we hope he will.

Come on Rangers!

Ally McCoist couldn't and with two Golden Boots you could say that he was World Class as a player.  One of the main positives is that Gerrard will be getting a lot of help from McAllister and Allen to identify players.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Ally McCoist couldn't and with two Golden Boots you could say that he was World Class as a player.  One of the main positives is that Gerrard will be getting a lot of help from McAllister and Allen to identify players.  

Its a very complex comparison to compare and contrast as per the circumstances. I think Mr Gerrard will be very successful at a much higher level than Mr McCoist was presented with tbf.

Love Ally though.

Look at history. How did we shut them up in the past?. By being the best on the pitch. That mission is the same today as it was at any point in our history. To a certain extent that hatred for us has been there for 32 years. Around about the same time Holmes and Souness arrived.

These cunts are fucking nuts, it's really going to be hell in this country if and when we get back on top, they thought they had got rid of us but we come back today and sign an Under 18s Coach and they are slabbering and howling at the moon. :dance:

It frightens them, they have had it too easy and now it's not going to the plan that they had in mind.

Nobody here knows what will happen, but if we get funds which must be there for him to come we will get linked with players that will make them think twice and they are edgy already because they know how big his name is in the game, will the taigs up there game in the summer season or think they will still canter it, I'm not sure, but I'm more confident of what I have been in years, could go horribly wrong but I'm all in for the summer and next season to start.:UK:

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Look at history. How did we shut them up in the past?. By being the best on the pitch. That mission is the same today as it was at any point in our history. 

We'll shut them up when we win the league and are crowned Champions of Scotland again.  Gerrard has six weeks to prepare I wish him the best of luck and hope he's the real deal.