Found this interesting

K.A.I

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Saw this and sent it my old man earlier, place is an absolute backwater. They clamour over themselves to stick the knife into us even if it’s at detriment to the Scottish game.

Haters gonna hate.

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Naw Stan, embarrassing is when you are caught by the cops wanking off in public while watching other couples having 

6 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Naw Stan, embarrassing is when you are caught by the cops wanking off in public while watching other couples having sex.

He is just another bitter, hate filled, obsessed cunt. Constantly foaming at the mouth about big, bad Rangers. 

Only show in town.

Wonder if it's because Coisty pumped his burd :wanker:

Get it up ye ya wank.

I wonder what percentage the Scottish football authorities, media and referees had in influencing King in appointing Steve Gerrard. 

His obvious potential to be a great manager with his ability to attract a higher calibre of player will be the major factor but I do believe that King has also factored in the damage that he has done to the fenian media and authorities when he has made this appointment. The referee that allowed that hibs cunt to foul tavernier will no longer be able to make that decision without the scrutiny of a non biased media. The scum media journalists will have to decide between their career or their hatred for our club. The dungcaster corruption will also get a non biased media coverage. 

No fan of King as yet but credit where credit is due, he has played a blinder.

5 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The woman beater collymore seems to be taking it well today...

E36132BE-0A87-4863-AAC7-6CB73BCB19AE.png

Embarrassing is trying it on with young girls out with their boyfriends family, acting like the boyfriends dad is your best mate only to be told in no uncertain terms what a lowlife you are and what ordinary people think of you isn't it Stanley.

Embarrassing is using mental illness to try and excuse your increasingly incoherent rants.

Embarrassing is attaching yourself to a club you never supported or played for as some pathetic political statement, when you don't have the first clue what you're on about.

Embarrassing is never mentioning the fans of that team and their disgusting behaviour in your own country and support for murderous terrorists.

Embarrassing is getting caught dogging just a few yards from your own home. 

I could go on but I think we all know who the real embarrsssment to humankind is don't we Stanley.