Our support

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Did us all fucking proud today, not only was the world tuned in to hear what Gerrard had to say but then all the images coming out of Ibrox are of him being cheered on by 7.5k Rangers fans. Credit to each of you that made it down and those who tried but couldn’t.

Those images will reverberate around the globe and what player, if asked, isn’t going to want to play in front of a club with backing from supporters like ours? We’ve always known it but now everybody else does. 

As strong PR as recruiting Gerrard himself. 

I was following the news on my holiday and even here in Mexico the news is being picked up. (I’ve already made my displeasure known for Pena and Herrera!)

Thought this post from Torres summed up just how powerful today has been for our club.

Truly feel this is he start of something special.

A2890C03-C861-4DEB-B558-A51D8D2BEB36.png

Great post mate. As I’ve already stated on here today, I fully admit I was sceptical about this appointment and in my head I very much still am. However, speaking from the heart I’ve really been caught up in all the excitement today and past couple of days. I genuinely feel optimistic about his appointment. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Are you home again? the last I noticed you were in Holland drinking loads of beer. :thumbsup:

Haha yes I got asked to go to Holland to do a bit of cover work and got home on Tuesday, had the dentist Friday and came out all numbed up and ended up booking a holiday on my way home:lol: flew out to Tenerife yesterday. Gona head to the ibrox bar in Tenerife for the game on Tuesday

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Great post mate. As I’ve already stated on here today, I fully admit I was sceptical about this appointment and in my head I very much still am. However, speaking from the heart I’ve really been caught up in all the excitement today and past couple of days. I genuinely feel optimistic about his appointment. 

I think we all have our reservations still mate and would have whoever came in. It’s natural and right we do. Even with The bottler everyone was split down the middle, however I’d say 80% or more are on board even considering any reservations. 

It’s certainly the one which was going galvanise everyone the most. 

Like you, I’m optimistic about the summer ahead. 

I did not think I would make it, but arrived outside the stadium just as the announcer was telling fans Stevie G was ready to come out, by the time he got to the end of the East Enclosure I was in a fair good position. 

Coming from the West side the cars were parked everywhere from Helen Street and it was only with a bit of luck I found a space, pure brilliant to witness.

As the young guys on RM would say, oh the scenes. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I did not think I would make it, but arrived outside the stadium just as the announcer was telling fans Stevie G was ready to come out, by the time he got to the end of the East Enclosure I was in a fair good position. 

Coming from the West side the cars were parked everywhere from Helen Street and it was only with a bit of luck I found a space, pure brilliant to witness.

As the young guys on RM would say, oh the scenes. :thumbsup:

Glad you got down to enjoy it pal, looked like a great moment for the fans. Especially after the last few weeks. ??

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Haha yes I got asked to go to Holland to do a bit of cover work and got home on Tuesday, had the dentist Friday and came out all numbed up and ended up booking a holiday on my way home:lol: flew out to Tenerife yesterday. Gona head to the ibrox bar in Tenerife for the game on Tuesday

Well you are not going to be at the game tomorrow then :lol: have a great holiday, will catch up next season all being well. :thumbup: 

21 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Imagine how many would of been there if it was a bit later and advertised by the club.

Wild numbers with only a couple hours notice.

wouldve been chaos, there was cars abandoned all along the paisley road west :lol: i expected to get parked in the albion but there was no chance