KingKirk

Dominic Solanke (Liverpool)

16 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We'll also be linked to anyone who's played for Liverpool in the last couple of years. No matter how far fetched it may be. 

suarez and coutinho?????

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

suarez and coutinho?????

Why not 😂

Joking aside there will be a huge amount of links to ex players. Torres already being linked

• Like 1

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Why not 😂

Joking aside there will be a huge amount of links to ex players. Torres already being linked

yeah thats why i mentioned glen johnsen.  34 and out of contract this summer.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

I hate loan signings. 

If it’s a 2 year loan signing I wouldn’t mind. 

Thats probably the maximum length of time we’d be able to hang on to anyone quality we find anyway 

• Like 1

I don't know much about him.

I'm just sitting here hoping that Gerrard doesn't underestimate the standard we need to win the league here the way the others have.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm just sitting here hoping that Gerrard doesn't underestimate the standard we need to win the league here the way the others have.

Hasn't really done much for Liverpool to be fair but he's extremely highly rated especially after winning the Golden Ball award at the under 20s world cup for England.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I’ll be happy if he doesn’t start spouting pish about barking at caravans to be fair 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Hasn't really done much for Liverpool to be fair but he's extremely highly rated especially after winning the Golden Ball award at the under 20s world cup for England.

Yeah, just scanned that there. A fair few important goals in the competition. 

7 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I’ll be happy if he doesn’t start spouting pish about barking at caravans to be fair 

He can say whatever he likes as long as he gets us winning as far as I'm concerned.

35 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I honestly think that will be the last thing he will do, I just hopes he gets the right balance...I don't want ex team mates looking to wind their careers down we need to be looking to build a strong team for the coming years

Front 3 of Inga, Torres and Solanke for next season......

I’m no sure he’s all that, I know folk who think he’s rather lazy. And a bit greedy. 

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Is Inga any good?

Hampered by injuries at Lpool.

10 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I’m no sure he’s all that, I know folk who think he’s rather lazy. And a bit greedy. 

We need hungry players with a point to prove 

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Is Inga any good?

Spanish player, played for Burnlos before joining Liverpool. Would go for him.

• Like 2

Over-rated to utter fuck, we already have an awkward striker who can't score in Herrera

28 Appearances in total, 1 goal and that was in the BPL 2 :mutley:

9 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Is Inga any good?

Literally just noticed the typo...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Over-rated to utter fuck, we already have an awkward striker who can't score in Herrera

28 Appearances in total, 1 goal and that was in the BPL 2 :mutley:

He’s really not over rated. He’s one of the best young talents in the premier league, yes he’s not scored for the first team yet but he’s hardly started a game, most appearances from the bench with 10mins to go. 

I think Klopp has a better eye for a youngster than most, including you, and seems to rate him very highly. A loan to supplement our strike force would be ideal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He’s really not over rated. He’s one of the best young talents in the premier league, yes he’s not scored for the first team yet but he’s hardly started a game, most appearances from the bench with 10mins to go. 

I think Klopp has a better eye for a youngster than most, including you, and seems to rate him very highly. A loan to supplement our strike force would be ideal.

Klopp rated Moreno over Robertson, being a football manager doesn't mean you know any better 100% of the time, from Mourinho to cunts like Warburton that's proven time and time again

Certainly hope you're correct if he were to come because he's shown absolutely nothing to suggest he would be any use