KingKirk

Dominic Solanke (Liverpool)

Boy needs a season of playing every week. Get him signed, Phteven. 

Would be a belter of a signing...Power,Pace and can finish..

I’d be wary of this type of signing if it was under Pedro or the likes because the player is the modern day footballer who is chasing the cash, IIRC he’s the player Chelsea let go because he wanted 50k a week? So he’d clash like fuck with a manager like Pedro and be allowed to do wtf he wanted under Murty. But he’ll know Gerrard well and he’ll obviously want to play for him so I’m all for it if we can make it happen. 

No brainer.

If we can get him up here then do it. 

Level above what we have at the minute and looking at the market would have to pay 10-15m for a player of his calibre.

Dominic Solanke  :lol:

Where would he fit in, considering we'll have Torres and RVP.

Give us peace ffs.

• Like 1

18 month loan would be the best way to get him, let him storm this league, be the country's top scorer in that time and allow Gerrard time to settle in and get something going.

as a perm never happening as he may just have a future at Liverpool

image.thumb.png.635b5661ab6c9b3bf790718dbe9d5e42.png

New Rangers boss Steven Gerrard to contact Jurgen Klopp over move for Liverpool striker Dominic Solanke

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/17/new-Rangers-boss-steven-gerrard-contact-jurgen-klopp-move-liverpool-striker-dominic-solanke-7552877/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

I actually think this has a decent chance of happening for some reason.

6 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Would certainly prefer him over Brewster, proven at a higher level and more experienced. Think he’s strong enough for this league as well.

6 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Would certainly prefer him over Brewster, proven at a higher level and more experienced. Think he’s strong enough for this league as well.

Craig? 🤔

5 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Craig? 🤔

Aye.

14 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Yep would definitely be a level above the loans we have had in the last couple seasons from England 

I would think there is very little chance of this signing happen for a number of reasons.

BUT if it were to happen I think it would hinge on Europa group stage qualification 

36 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Think Klopp would approve to get experience in a competitive league, maybe even European experience and Liverpool may make up the slack in the wages. Not a done deal by any means but has some legs to it potentially.

10 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I would think there is very little chance of this signing happen for a number of reasons.

BUT if it were to happen I think it would hinge on Europa group stage qualification 

What reasons would those be then? 

1 minute ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

What reasons would those be then? 

Money.

Level - he’s played quite frequently for an EPL top 4 side this season including CL. 

Klopp really rates him and he’s likely to get more game time this season.

There will be no shortage of EPL suitors.

Are those enough reasons ya midden?

Coming here on loan with a manager Liverpool know they can trust to look after him I see no reason why we wouldn’t have a good chance

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

The only midden here is the cunt needlessly insulting somebody for asking a reasonable question.

Check previous threads he’s insulted me every time he’s replied because I don’t agree with him.

The reasonable question was posted to get my back up.

On 14/05/2018 at 07:38, Prso's headband said:

I’d be wary of this type of signing if it was under Pedro or the likes because the player is the modern day footballer who is chasing the cash, IIRC he’s the player Chelsea let go because he wanted 50k a week? So he’d clash like fuck with a manager like Pedro and be allowed to do wtf he wanted under Murty. But he’ll know Gerrard well and he’ll obviously want to play for him so I’m all for it if we can make it happen. 

The money thing was made up. He actually got an apology from the telegraph I think that printed a story about how much he was on which was miles out. He wanted to leave to get game time so any loan would depend on what Klopp says to him.

20 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Check previous threads he’s insulted me every time he’s replied because I don’t agree with him.

The reasonable question was posted to get my back up.

Reasonable nonetheless.

8 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Reasonable nonetheless.

Really? I think the reasons for coming to us dependant on Europa group stage qualification are obvious. 

That guy has trolled me enough times so I bit. Maybe I should have humoured him first and then took an insult 🤨

Hardly insult of the century either ffs 🙈

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Aye.

Disgrass!!