KingKirk

Dominic Solanke (Liverpool)

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

League minutes played (WBA): 116

League minutes played (L’pool): 431

European minutes played (L’pool): 83

That’s 630 minutes. 

Liverpool’s season ran 11 Aug - 26 May (41 weeks).

41 weeks @ 150,000 = £6,150,000

£6,150,000 in 630 minutes is £9,762 per playing minute.

That's just frightening and wish I'd been a good footballer.

2 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

That's just frightening and wish I'd been a good footballer.

Na, you want to be a good footballer, but injury prone!

• Like 1

No deal till at least after the world cup. Liverpool will wait till then to make their decision 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No deal till at least after the world cup. Liverpool will wait till then to make their decision 

ITK?

Good news if true

Likely waiting to make sure Mane, Salah or Frimino don't come back with injuries.

Still a bit disappointed with our attacking recruitment so far. Don't get me wrong delighted to see that we are building from the back but would certainly like to see some real class in the final third get purchased prior to our first euro qualifier.  

28 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Good news if true

Likely waiting to make sure Mane, Salah or Frimino don't come back with injuries.

Still a bit disappointed with our attacking recruitment so far. Don't get me wrong delighted to see that we are building from the back but would certainly like to see some real class in the final third get purchased prior to our first euro qualifier.  

Steady... its early doors.

Katic signing came out of nowhere. Hopeful we have a similar striker deal lined up. 

• Like 2

We have just over two weeks until our first match. Hopefully we have enough to get through that. I’d rather go with what we have than sign people to be bodies in the squad. Obviously i’d prefer quality signings today please but we have to use what limited funds we have wisely. 

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

We have just over two weeks until our first match. Hopefully we have enough to get through that. I’d rather go with what we have than sign people to be bodies in the squad. Obviously i’d prefer quality signings today please but we have to use what limited funds we have wisely. 

It's a fair point re 2 weeks until our first match .. we have no depth in attack and the central midfield pairings give me the fear ... we really need to work on getting some proper quality into those positions IMO... we should have enough to see off the Macedonian's but Osijek will be a test, I'd like to see the first XI take shape for then.

7 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Steady... its early doors.

17 days until our first match mate defo cant afford a repeat of last year.

Still early for the season as you say but would just like a bit more creativity in the squad for these matches.

Hopefully things are taking shape behind the scene but all the big names we were linked to gave a little bit of false hope and now e are looking at 21 year olds on loan from Roma. May be good may be shit but I would like to see a marque signing but then again I might be wishing for too much.

We need a signing like this - an attacking player with genuinely quality who would improve our starting XI immediately. Until we get one, I'm still inclined to look at this as an underwhelming window without sufficient improvement. 

• Like 2

Liverpool hoping to.sign dyabala. Looks like solanke will know if he's in the first team or.going out on loan very soon 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Liverpool hoping to.sign dyabala. Looks like solanke will know if he's in the first team or.going out on loan very soon 

Fucksake what a fucking signing that would be, and Dybala would be decent too.

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

If they pull this off Solanke must surely be going out on loan. His game time would be very limited.

26 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparently Klopp has said Liverpool have no interest in going for Dyabala. 

• Like 1

Liverpool echo saying they don't want Dybala

50 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Liverpool echo saying they don't want Dybala

:lol:

that was quick 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

that was quick 

They probably monitor your posts mate. :lol:

• Like 1

As if Liverpool do not *want* Dybala. More like they are unable to get him lol

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

As if Liverpool do not *want* Dybala. More like they are unable to get him lol

Not wanted at the money it would take to sign him £100 million+.

Starting for Liverpool tonight.

He hasn't been great again tonight IMO, i have my doubts that he will make it in the PL, although it maybe more that he doesn't suit Liverpool's style of play.

10 hours ago, Bears&Reds said:

He hasn't been great again tonight IMO, i have my doubts that he will make it in the PL, although it maybe more that he doesn't suit Liverpool's style of play.

If he doesn’t suit Liverpools style that doesn’t bode well for us given we will play the same way :lol: 

• Like 4

On 11/07/2018 at 06:37, eskbankloyal said:

If he doesn’t suit Liverpools style that doesn’t bode well for us given we will play the same way :lol: 

Err you know he is playing in the PL just now and some defenders are paid ridiculous amounts of money and costs fortunes as they are the best.

Up here some teams have Kevin who is a sheep farmer during the day and football superstar during the night. don't think I will judge Solanke against the best of defenders and the sheep guzzling cunts up here without seeing how he does.