Dave King Press Conference on Monday

Sounds like King is doing a money-ball business strategy. Acquiring as much of the undervalued stock as he can, re-branding it on the back of SG's brand then reap the rewards when the stock price rises. 

TAB have control of the SA escrow fund for the offer, so that must be going through also.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

No SDM and Pena cannot come back until the end of the year. 

The rest was waffle and why did we have to wait until 11pm. Nuts ? 

The only laugh I got from it was he has been bullied by TOP.  :violin::lol:

The rest is not waffle.

You just can't take it at face value though.

10 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Are you of the opinion that the rights issue money is effectively the money King pledged to cover our shortfall (or a chunk of it) when getting accounts signed off?

10 hours ago, Capital Blu said:

I'm not certain about that aspect of it.  However, UEFA (and possibly the SFA), may have put the club on notice that they must fund the deficit (£6m?) in line with UEFA monitoring periods at the end of June and the end of September in order to avoid sanctions. 

10 hours ago, Siam69 said:

But he's just said that he's funding it, irrelevant of the Rights Issue.

"Whether we raise money from the rights issue or not, I’m in for the money because right now I’m underpinning the cash. If there wasn’t a rights issue my money would go into the club. If there is a rights issue, less of my mine will go in"

Interesting clarification from King.

"Right now" he's underpinning. He will put in less as a direct result of rights issue.

10 hours ago, Siam69 said:

I'm checking my overdraft as I type, i'll get back to you soon. 

Apart from that, what do you think, Gerrard gonna fund them himself?

Thanks, I'll check mine too.

Hes worth a few bob so maybe.

?

Its bonkers on here, everybody just interprets whatever king says in their own way, whatever suits and run with it. 

Sooner we get people running the club that we can all trust and take what they say at face value the better.

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

?

Its bonkers on here, everybody just interprets whatever king says in their own way, whatever suits and run with it. 

Sooner we get people running the club that we can all trust and take what they say at face value the better.

You would almost think he talks double speak bollocks to keep us each other’s throats instead of his. 

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

?

This all day long.

8 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I'm a man of my word.

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Fuck's sake . That's harsh .

I agree with @gmcf . The guy emailed you his source and he even said himself it could be shite.

I'm glad I'm never ITK!

9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

The rest is not waffle.

You just can't take it at face value though.

Maybe not Cushy but reading that on a phone at that time of night a lot of it seemed waffle to me, I might read it again later today and change my mind. Then again maybe not. :happy:

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"Whether we raise money from the rights issue or not, I’m in for the money because right now I’m underpinning the cash. If there wasn’t a rights issue my money would go into the club. If there is a rights issue, less of my mine will go in"

Interesting clarification from King.

"Right now" he's underpinning. He will put in less as a direct result of rights issue.

It is. To me he sounds as though he's holding the pin.

Imho, on one side we need money from the rights issue to satisfy the SFA for our European place, and on the other the mandatory offer. The rights issue can't go ahead until King complies with the mandatory offer as the stock holding needs to remain intact for that.  TAB rule 4.2 city code. 

Then there's King in the middle holding the pin with his 'big under valued share grabbing hands' who never wanted a rights issue and waited for res 11 to pass for a reason He also doesn't want to give current shareholders their due with the mandatory offer. He's screwing Rangers fans who are shareholders on both sides of his argument. King is no RRM , he is a devil and enjoys playing with fire. 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

?

King Runs the Club Like David Murray talks a lot but tells you nothing. 

Transparency.

Archived