Dave King Press Conference on Monday

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Why do we still work up optimism on the back of internet pish? And I include myself in this, have the past few years taught us nothing?. There will be nothing new today, nothing we didn't already know. I was thinking that Gerrard must have been made cast iron guarantees on funding for the squad but maybe he reckons he can get away with a few loans from Liverpool, a few signings on the level of outay from last summer and what is already here. If so he is in for one mighty shock.

With Gerrard their will be increased revenue and if properly managed more. King could gamble on success and spend 8-10 million on players that only requires a few million outlay this year.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I knew I had to temper my expectations etc but...... whit? :lol:

It's been said numerous times that the first share issue will raise a small amount of cash but mostly be about converting debt then they plan to have a second one. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It's been said numerous times that the first share issue will raise a small amount of cash but mostly be about converting debt then they plan to have a second one. 

When do they plan a second? A week after the first? :lol:

Just now, BlueThunder said:

When do they plan a second? A week after the first? :lol:

Is that twitter account real or fake?

It's a real account. 

The content from the presser is supposed to be embargoed until 11pm tonight so not sure what else has been spoken about. It started at 11 and lasted nearly 90 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, Tearjerker said:

Raman Bawbag

why should we tell the media or anyone else about investment  for a start all it would do it put up fees for any transfer target

it is none of these buggers business  they would only put it out of context anyway 

Archived