Return of Pena

Let's be clear:

- Pena is a tube. 

- Pena has a drink/substance problem. 

But let's not forget Pena was also an £8 miles player who broke into a top 15 international team. He shows glimpses and is still only 28.

He is beyond last chance saloon, and he is clearly a lost soul with many demons and issues. 

Gerrard is the type of figure that may be able to show compassion while still commanding the upmost respect from someone like Pena. Having played in a similar position, he could also help his game massively. 

It is an outside shot - but could Rangers and Gerrard be the place to revive a player that looks lost to the game right now? 

1 minute ago, Blue_Devil said:

But is it better to give it a shot, rather than spend the same money paying him off? 

We need the whole squad on board with what the Manager’s vision is, having this waster hanging about could be detrimental to that.

7 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

Let's be clear:

- Pena is a tube. 

- Pena has a drink/substance problem. 

But let's not forget Pena was also an £8 miles player who broke into a top 15 international team. He shows glimpses and is still only 28.

He is beyond last chance saloon, and he is clearly a lost soul with many demons and issues. 

Gerrard is the type of figure that may be able to show compassion while still commanding the upmost respect from someone like Pena. Having played in a similar position, he could also help his game massively. 

It is an outside shot - but could Rangers and Gerrard be the place to revive a player that looks lost to the game right now? 

Nupe should be no way back for anycunt that blows his nose on the Rangers badge 

I’ll never get behind and support him - fucking fat Mexican cunt 

Been thinking this myself, always like to think there’s hope for everyone, pena need to sort his shit out and if he did I think he can be decent but he needs to want to if not there’s no way he’ll play for us again, or football for that matter. 

He doesn't give a shit, just wants to party, drink, and piss in fountains.

Does not respect the employer paying a large wage, wipes his nose on the club shorts right in front of a camera.

Why would he give a shit about Gerrard arriving?

He probably thinks he's better than Gerrard :lol:

Think we will find out pretty soon what the deal with him is. Hefty pay off probably coming unless we can find a way to sack him. I would give him the same treatment as Pedro gave MOH if I was SG see if can push him out: 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Aye cos that worked a treat eh?

Got him out on loan at least and in the shop window. If he did that to Pena he might not bother turning up for training and will make it easier for us to sack him/pay off costing less