Alnwick.. No 1 ?

RowX

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Good double save, but I was much more concerned that three Kilmarnock players followed it in and not one Rangers player did.

and the fact the wall gave way, how hard is it it to stand fu@kin your ground?

If Alnwick isn’t going to be first choice next season then we should sell him. I don’t see what the benefit if having a 24 or 25 year old keeper sitting on the bench is.

It’s all about personal preference but I think your number two should always be an experienced keeper who is well into his 30’s because it’s highly likely that they wont play many games so you should should find other ways to utilise them and having an experienced guy around means he can pass his knowledge on and work with the younger keepers at the club every day in training.

Foderingham is an awful keeper. Punches well below his weight physically and doesn't really excel at any particular aspect of goalkeeping. I can see why he was languishing in obscurity before Warburton signed him z 

He's also been involved in humiliation after humiliation and like his pal "Tav" should be moved on in the summer. Not a Ranger. 

Alnwick has done fine so far and should be allowed to compete with an incoming keeper for the number 1 spot next season. 

That little scrote Kelly should've been shown the door for his comments after the Progres game.  

Not sure if he is any better than Wes statswise, but i prefer him as he is much more composed.

Wes is a total flapper and everything he does appears frantic and 100mph. He makes me nervous and probably makes the back 4 nervous too.

i would give Alnwick a wee run, if it was up to me.

• 1 month later...

WES FODERINGHAM is on his way out of Rangers – after being told he’s now THIRD choice behind Allan McGregor and Jak Alnwick.

SunSport understands Steven Gerrard is willing to listen to offers for goalie Foderingham.

He’s been first choice since signing from Swindon in 2015.

But the 27-year-old won’t accept being pushed down the pecking order and is certain to leave.

Northern Ireland full-back Lee Hodson could also be on his way out of Ibrox, with Rotherham interested in taking him on loan