Alnwick.. No 1 ?

RowX

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would prefer Foderingham to Alnwick in all honesty

Let's be honest he wasn't gonna accept even being 2nd so this spin which is pretty flimsy makes it appear from our side we want jak over him when we know jak will accept being number 2 already 

I noticed that the goalie strips preview was McGregor and him only so that was a massive hint that Wes wouldn't be our number 1. 

Wes was a bit of a bombscare to be honest but he did make some good saves, the thing that pissed me off more than anything was that he let the scum fans get to him and that's unacceptable.

I’m not unhappy about Fod leaving- although we should definitely hold out for a decent offer because he’s still young in goalkeeping terms and hasn’t been THAT bad in all honesty- although he’s fucking shite dealing with long range shots.

If he goes, he goes with my best wishes. He’s been a decent servant to the club and one of Warburton’s better long term signings.

Forderinham was never good enough to be the 1st choice keeper for a successful Rangers side. Suspect from long range, set pieces and his decision making was awful. 

McGregor will be no 1 and anlwick is good back up. 

As for hodson I'd prefer to just get rid all together. But a loan works. If it's until the end of season great as he's in last year of his deal. 

13 hours ago, Supersonic said:

From the Express article:

"Rangers are unlikely to get anywhere near the £1.5m they wanted when Nottingham Forest were interested last season."

That can get to fuck. We better get at least that!

He’s third choice and seemingly not wanted by the new manager.

Why would any club pay that amount, or more than that, for him?

1 hour ago, KWBear said:

I for one would be glad to see the back of foderingham. Not sure why but I've never liked him as a player, or how he portrays himself off the pitch as a person. Seems like a bit of a smarmy cunt, and his interaction with the fan who dug him up for being on the piss with Scott rat Allan said a lot for me. 

Thinks he's something he's not and I would be happy to see the back of this cunt.

I 100% agree. He thinks he's Colin Kaepernick but in reality he's a below average goalkeeper, who was lucky enough to play (badly) for Rangers for a few years. Back to lower league obscurity for him.

10 hours ago, jintybear said:

I noticed that the goalie strips preview was McGregor and him only so that was a massive hint that Wes wouldn't be our number 1. 

Wes was a bit of a bombscare to be honest but he did make some good saves, the thing that pissed me off more than anything was that he let the scum fans get to him and that's unacceptable.

This is what did it for me. He always looked shit-scared when those bastards were behind him in the Broomloan, and they knew it.

We need a keeper that feeds off their hatred.

10 hours ago, KWBear said:

I for one would be glad to see the back of foderingham. Not sure why but I've never liked him as a player, or how he portrays himself off the pitch as a person. Seems like a bit of a smarmy cunt, and his interaction with the fan who dug him up for being on the piss with Scott rat Allan said a lot for me. 

Thinks he's something he's not and I would be happy to see the back of this cunt.

He also searches his own name on Twitter and blocks anyone who criticises him. 

16 minutes ago, dee9 said:

McGregor will be the no1. Alnwick im more than happy with as cover. Cant get my head around people saying hes nowhere near good enough going forward, hes a young lad for a keeper and has shown enough to suggest that he will improve with age. 

Good young keeper imo.

Not to mention young McCrorie coming through as well though I expect him to be leaving fairly soon for the season. 

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Not to mention young McCrorie coming through as well though I expect him to be leaving fairly soon for the season. 

Yea hearing nothing but good things regarding young McCrorie mate.

29 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Yea hearing nothing but good things regarding young McCrorie mate.

Yeah he seems to be the next big thing coming through so McGregor for a season or two with Alnwick as back up then promote young Robby and let us see what he can do.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Yeah he seems to be the next big thing coming through so McGregor for a season or two with Alnwick as back up then promote young Robby and let us see what he can do.

Watched him at berwick a few times last season and he improved a lot. Always kept busy cos berwick are shite so it was a good loan for him. Hope if he goes on loan this season it's to a championship or low spl team with the  proviso that he doesn't play against us.