Alnwick.. No 1 ?

RowX

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Brilliant news on both fronts (Fod and Hodson) 

Alnwick is perfect back-up to McGregor (should he be agreeable to it) 

All we need is Halliday gone now.

throw in tavernier and windass and replace with equal players but more heart and i would be really happy if we never signed any more this window

6 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I really hope we're talking fod up if we're planning on selling him. None of this just letting him go stuff. He's a good keeper folk can pay good money for him. Aye not megabucks but we shouldn't be letting him go on the cheap. 

agree we should be demanding some sort of fee.  problem is the club despite all the problems and bad results are still massive and not many clubs will be willing to pay a decent fee for probably the worst goalkeeper we have had in about 30 years. 

On 05/05/2018 at 19:12, RowX said:

For me Alnwick has showed plenty in the past two games.  That double save in the first half.. well I was expecting to see us a goal down.  He commands his box well and comes off his line to collect with authority.

Unfortunately for him it's the end of the season and he might not get the run in the team that he deserves.  Thoughts? 

He got better by the game at the end of last season , agree fully with all the things you said but unfortunately for him and fods , they’re both not a patch on a fit Greegs 

2 hours ago, Gman36 said:

I really hope we're talking fod up if we're planning on selling him. None of this just letting him go stuff. He's a good keeper folk can pay good money for him. Aye not megabucks but we shouldn't be letting him go on the cheap. 

We'd have to get on to removing every video of him from the internet if we're going to talk him up.

Hes not a good keeper and I would like to hear anyone try to convince me otherwise. The term "good shot stopper" haunts my fucking nightmares 

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

agree we should be demanding some sort of fee.  problem is the club despite all the problems and bad results are still massive and not many clubs will be willing to pay a decent fee for probably the worst goalkeeper we have had in about 30 years. 

I'd give worst keeper award to Letitzi (sic) utter gash

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Short memory. Cammy Bell, (Motherwell anyone)  His only good game for us was when he was with Kilmarnock.