**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

It's on Sky TV too mate. If you haven't got it pop along to Kim Jong-un's pad with a couple of bottles of Buckie.  He's a huge fan.

Just paid for it now.It's my only contribution to the club at the moment being so far away.Kim Jong is a good man but he makes me nervous watching the games with a drink in one hand and the other hand on some kind of button.

3 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Just paid for it now.It's my only contribution to the club at the moment being so far away.Kim Jong is a good man but he makes me nervous watching the games with a drink in one hand and the other hand on some kind of button.

Kim's a living god but can't handle his drink. Couple of shandies and he wants to go toe to toe with Trump.

Rangers TV is probably the wiser option. 

2 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

McInnes at the wind up already. Embarrassing if we don't finish second, only disappointment if the sheep and hivs don't etc. Now he is correct, but still, fuck up. 

Brought that on ourselves ultimately sadly 

12 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Brought that on ourselves ultimately sadly 

He said exactly the same last year and there’s an element of truth in it.

They’ve spent a lot too in terms of budget but I guess they are where they aimed to be at the start of the season.

McInnes can’t take them a lot further though, esp if the junkies finish above them. 

Archived