**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kanjo said:

Only (minor) consolation is thos cunts could not beat us this season.  Let's see what happens tomorrow but either way we know what we need to do on Sunday. 

Not expecting the smhellies to put in effort on Sunday but who knows.  Wasted chance tonight.

They couldn’t beat us over the course of the season but they are still above us in the league :anguish:

2 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Mccrorie apart, I wouldn't keep any of them, morales hopefully played his last game, cost us more points than he's won us. 

If I could only keep one player it would be Morelos. he is head and shoulders above the rest.

Just now, King Jela said:

He'll play the youths to save his squad for the final, guarenteed. 

Although it's irrelevant, no chance we're beating Hibs. 

We may not have too .Hivs need to win both their games 

For me it will all be down to the scum turning up against the sheep 

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

One thing I am so happy about, glad we never got McInnes, the shite bag could not even watch the penalty.. Shitebag

He talks a lot about being embarrassed. I think he was embarrassed his play got that penalty.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

He'll play the youths to save his squad for the final, guarenteed. 

Although it's irrelevant, no chance we're beating Hibs. 

They bastards will kick fuck out out n try to get a rise from us 

Think we'll draw n the Taigs will beat that lot of red Shite n we'll  be 2nd by goal difference 

We were playing well until the referee bottled it and gave a ridiculous penalty, he couldn’t have been sure who got the ball from his angle.

We were dreadful for the rest of the first half and couldn’t get a grip of the game. But conversely we dominated the second, Alnwick didn’t have a proper save bar the penalty.

Overall it might not be a bad point, the team battled back in the second half, better Rangers teams than this have lost to worse Aberdeen sides at Pittodrie.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Just flipped over the see who won the Swansea Southampton game.

I know we are fucking awful just now but imagine supporting a club who celebrate avoiding relegation like they’ve just won a trophy :lol:

Talking about this the other day, would be fucking grim

Archived