**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

Just now, laudrupno1 said:

45 mins of shite.

38 games of shite but it’s cool that prick king will crawl out the woodwork when the good news is coming out 

yet him and his felons members should be apologetic to the fans after throwing our season away

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The referee is a fucking disgrace.  They kick us off the park and yet we are also not allowed the privilege of putting the boot in.  I hope Jimmy Nicholl gets a hold of the cunt in the tunnel and gets him told fucking straight.  

How the fuck can he call that a penalty?  You could see Moreloes got the first touch by the way the ball moved, Walker says he guessed it was a penalty ? I always thought unless they were 100% sure they could not give it but I suppose it's the Rangers so you can now guess these things. 

Cheating fucking scum 

Started great then mugged by a dive and ref falling for it. They've played the ref the whole game and are getting rewards from him.

That said our tackling is abysmal and most yellows deserved. As should Goss have been. As should the cunt that grabbed Morelos round neck and threw him to ground.

No doubt we'll pick up a red.

45 mins to show they can fight smart and turn this around. Can't see it.

Murphy off for Doc right away.

Absolutely pathetic stuff from our cavalcade of shitebags and useless cunts. Gerrard better be the best manager in the world (:whistle:) because this shower are fucking losers. 

These fucking idiots must think effort and passion is lunging into tackles and giving fouls away. A sad pathetic bunch of players. Unless the board couch up 30m...which most likely aint happening then stevie g will simply walk. He cant turn these cowards into men.

It’s an absolute disgrace. We have a chance of getting a bye to the Europa League 2nd round and the players are putting in no effort at all. Instead they’ve chucked it and deliberately trying to get themselves sent off.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Started great then mugged by a dive and ref falling for it. They've played the ref the whole game and are getting rewards from him.

That said our tackling is abysmal and most yellows deserved. As should Goss have been. As should the cunt that grabbed Morelos round neck and threw him to ground.

No doubt we'll pick up a red.

45 mins to show they can fight smart and turn this around. Can't see it.

Murphy off for Doc right away.

Actually forgot Murphy was on the park.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can anyone identify one of our players out there that Gerrard would even think about keeping, there’s absolutely no talent whatever.

King reckoned we were the best team in Scotland at the start of the season.....whit the fuck happened.

King talks pish. 

don't care if we go down a man, we need to get right intae these bastards, I want to see a sheep shagger hospitalised. Notafan of Halliday but I cheered inwardly when he nearly halved one of the teuchter wankers .

Archived