**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two options for me, I’d probably go with the latter as I don’t think 4-4-2 worked on Saturday...

4-4-2

Jak

Tav Bates Martin Halliday

Candeias McCrorie Goss Murphy

Morelos Cummings

4-2-3-1

Jak

Tav Bates Martin Halliday

McCrorie Goss

Candeias Dorrans Murphy

Morelos

Swapping Martin for Alves in both cases if Alves is fit. 

I’ll be amazed if we win both tonight and Sunday. 

Hibs away is the toughest of them both, a win tonight and a point on Sunday will do.

Usually don’t expect anything off our shower of imposters but not fearing anything off the sheep either. They are somehow actually bigger bottle merchants than us. 

Can see it being a scrappy shite 1-0 to us. 

48 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'd switch back to the diamond against them tbh

Worked brilliantly for us last time and they are going to come out and try and play football and win so will leave space for us to exploit

Think McGinn and GMS are both out so don't know if they've got the players for that

Hoping we get a good YouTube link up as I'm on a split shift today.

Rangers to win 1-3 with plenty to spare. 2 wins should be the very least we get.. If any of this current squad hopes to be with us next season. They need to deliver.

Hoping for a nice, straightforward win today, getting a bit tired of all the drama this season and just want it to be over already.

Also do we not have any youth players who could play instead of Halliday.... he's a terrible footballer and gives me the fear every time he plays.  Although he's still better than Hodson!

We need to win tonight and against Hibs as we can bet on the sheep winning against the Tims.

2 games left to prove there's a player that wants to be here next season .

Even thought some we wud rather just get lost?

I'd like to see Rossiter get some game time in this if possible. With McCrorie out (suspended) for the hivs game, Rossiter's the only genuine DM in the squad who could comfortably take his place. I'm hoping we don't set up a man short in the midfield (again) for that game as it will lead to problems. Morelos is also suspended for Easter Road so Cummings should also get a run against the sheep (but not start ahead of Morelos). 

13 minutes ago, CraigR#10 said:

Anyone not able to get tickets for the Rangers end sitting amongst the sheep? ? dying be at the game! 

Absolute fuck that. Get up there early and always a chance you’ll get one off a bus.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Absolute fuck that. Get up there early and always a chance you’ll get one off a bus.

I’m living in Aberdeen just now for uni near the stadium, any idea what time the busses arrive mate? 

Archived