**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Still think refs find it easier to give calls against us these days.

Not sure why, but I think our opposition seem to get the benefit of the doubt more often.

it's now in their mentality after years of Rangers being the bad boys and guilty party.

absolutely an organised campaign has resulted in this happening to us.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, teddybears1872 said:

With a new manager coming in, And knowing you are playing for your Rangers career now, You would expect a bit of passion and professionalism, But it seems several of the players could not care less, absolute Pish.  Gerrard I hope he has a nice titanium pair of boots for all the Bawkicking he will need to do.

I think majority, particularly the ones on loan,know they won't be here anyway and don't give a flying fuck.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Not a chance, he is the biggest shitebag of all. I dread to think what that poofter would offer tonight 

We might have a shot on goal with him at least. The players on the park have no creativity AND they are shitebags.

Just now, johanhentze said:

We might have a shot on goal with him at least. The players on the park have no creativity AND they are shitebags.

Windass is the biggest shitebag of them all. All that creativity against the filth was mesmerising 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate he didn’t crash in from the back, he got here first nicked the ball away and McLean goes down like a shot craw. 

Its never a pen and there wasn’t even a decision to be made. 

At least one of the replays made it seem that way.

Initial debate in the pub centred round ‘it wasn’t a pen because he was moving away from goal’

As I said mate, easier with the replays.?

I struggle to see how Russell Martin is a professional football player at any level. Absolutely appalling player and I genuinely worry that firstly we have people at the club who thought it was a good idea to take him on loan and secondly we have coaches / managers who start him.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He didn't crash into any cunt. He touched the ball and McLean and him came together with the sheep cunt looking at ref and appealing for it before he hit the deck.

We’re all spot on after the replays mate.

Anyway, doesn’t excuse the pathetic response - if the players had half the sense of injustice behind them as on here, we’d be out of sight!

Just now, SJFC 2004 said:

I struggle to see how Russell Martin is a professional football player at any level. Absolutely appalling player and I genuinely worry that firstly we have people at the club who thought it was a good idea to take him on loan and secondly we have coaches / managers who start him.

Seen better playing in the Sunday Pub League. 

Archived