**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CraigR#10 said:

I’m living in Aberdeen just now for uni near the stadium, any idea what time the busses arrive mate? 

Get yourself down there and hour before kick off and be quick off the mark for buses pulling in. Due to it being midweek I’d imagine there will be a couple buses with spare.

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Switch back to the Diamond as it worked in our last 3 vs the sheep

Jak

Tav Bates Alves Halliday

McCrorie Goss

Candeias Dorrans Murphy

Morelos

That’s not a diamond 

19 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Get yourself down there and hour before kick off and be quick off the mark for buses pulling in. Due to it being midweek I’d imagine there will be a couple buses with spare.

Magic thanks! Just  ask everyone coming off the busses aye? 

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

How the fuck's that a diamond

12 minutes ago, Siwel said:

That’s not a diamond 

Moment of stupid on my part. Team changed to below:

Jak

Tav Bates Alves Halliday

McCrorie

Goss        Dorrans

Windass

Morelos Murphy

Just win tonight and put us in the driving seat. Forget about Hearts v Hibs as it's down to us , win tonight and a draw at Easter rd will be enough.  

And remember Aberdeen are at the filth the last game , I bet if they need a result to put us out of Europe they will get it.  celtic are lying down to the sheep the last game unless Lennon and the filth from Edinburgh need their help.   

Someone from the board should be saying that the hope celtic put the same effort into the Aberdeen game as they did our game so the cunts   know if they don't win 11 in a row against Aberdeen then we will be asking serious questions as it's cheating as Chris Sutton would call it. 

3 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

FV is £26 for up there I think. 

Not going but regretting it big time the now. 

Cheers pal! I’ll hang around the stadium would pay more than that for someone’s ticket if I have too ?

Just now, CraigR#10 said:

Cheers pal! I’ll hang around the stadium would pay more than that for someone’s ticket if I have too ?

No one will charge you more. 

I am now on the lookout for a ticket. 

19 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Just win tonight and put us in the driving seat. Forget about Hearts v Hibs as it's down to us , win tonight and a draw at Easter rd will be enough.  

And remember Aberdeen are at the filth the last game , I bet if they need a result to put us out of Europe they will get it.  celtic are lying down to the sheep the last game unless Lennon and the filth from Edinburgh need their help.   

Someone from the board should be saying that the hope celtic put the same effort into the Aberdeen game as they did our game so the cunts   know if they don't win 11 in a row against Aberdeen then we will be asking serious questions as it's cheating as Chris Sutton would call it. 

:lol: fuck off

38 minutes ago, Widget said:

Honestly cannot believe posters have Martin in their team!!

Wtf have yous been watching?

Truly fkn awful defender. Get him tae fuck asap.

It's either Martin or Cardoso both are shite. Alves always injured, and  Wilson left to the U.S .Maybe that's why Martins in our teams:pipe:

12 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

:lol: fuck off

I take it you have a problem with us highlighting the fact that our enemy might just lie down and cost us £5 to £10m in revenue. Like celtic would never do such a thing.  

As I said win tonight and keep it in our own hands as anything else and a Hibs win at  Tynecastke   means we are in trouble and need a win at Easter rd.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I take it you have a problem with us highlighting the fact that our enemy might just lie down and cost us £5 to £10m in revenue. Like celtic would never do such a thing.  

As I said win tonight and keep it in our own hands as anything else and a Hibs win at  Tynecastke   means we are in trouble and need a win at Easter rd.

If that scenario plays out, the scum WILL lie down just as they did against the spoonburners. However we are Rangers and, while we privately believe these bawbags are trying to screw us, we should be above squealing publicly about it. 

Archived