**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

interesting that most are now seeing cummings not fitting in up front with morelos any more.

Morelos just doesn’t look like he gives a fuck anymore

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting a wee buzz for this now. 

Would love to ram a result down McInnes throat after his ‘that’s embarassing’ chat about us potentially not finishing second.

Bottle merchant prick that he is. 

36 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I take it you have a problem with us highlighting the fact that our enemy might just lie down and cost us £5 to £10m in revenue. Like celtic would never do such a thing.  

As I said win tonight and keep it in our own hands as anything else and a Hibs win at  Tynecastke   means we are in trouble and need a win at Easter rd.

I have a massive problem with it, it's paranoid embarrassing shite.

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Don’t think it’s that paranoid to be fair. Completely expect Aberdeen to come away with a win, as I did with Hibs game. 

Its in our own hands however, and i certainly wouldn’t be resorting to mad statements or anything. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Don’t think it’s that paranoid to be fair. Completely expect Aberdeen to come away with a win, as I did with Hibs game. 

Its in our own hands however, and i certainly wouldn’t be resorting to mad statements or anything. 

It is a load of paranoid nonsense.

They're not going to lie down just to stop us getting 2nd when they're playing for cup final places.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

It is a load of paranoid nonsense.

They're not going to lie down just to stop us getting 2nd when they're playing for cup final places.

Let’s revisit when the sheepshaggers miraculously break their celtic hoodoo next week. 

11 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Glad you have faith in a club who can hide horrific crimes like child abuse.  I put nothing by them and after 2012 and what they did to us.

No one likes us, it's a well known fact and denying us European football will hamper Gerrard before he even starts.  

Lets agree to disagree when it comes to them as I fully expect us to beat Aberdeen by a couple of goals tonight it's Easter. Rd I am more worried about. 

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Glad you have faith in a club who can hide horrific crimes like child abuse.  I put nothing by them and after 2012 and what they did to us.  

No one likes us, it's a well known fact and denying us European football will hamper Gerrard before he even starts.  

Lets agree to disagree when it comes to them as I fully expect us to beat Aberdeen by a couple of goals tonight it's Easter. Rd I am more worried about. 

:lol: 

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

They’re going to have to lie down to Motherwell in the final, too, then mate.

And give up on the ‘double treble’?

Something else to rub our noses in?

Can’t see them passing up that chance!

25 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Difference is hibs are actually a decent side this season. And should've pumped them earlier in the season and were unlucky. Aberdeen on the other hand are rank rotten and failed to even look like they're able to challange them.

Lastly. The league position is 100% in our hands. If we finish anywhere but second that's on the players and management. 

I would say it’s a bit paranoid to say the scum will lie down to the sheep, but what is true is the sheep have far more reason to perform than the scum do.

So the sheep might beat the scum because of that. The scum won’t really be that interested in the game.

Just now, orangecountry said:

Difference is hibs are actually a decent side this season. And should've pumped them earlier in the season and were unlucky. Aberdeen on the other hand are rank rotten and failed to even look like they're able to challange them.

Hibs are like us , hot or cold, both teams are far better than the sheep but the sheep are more consistent. It's a disgrace we are behind the sheep going into this game as like last season we have pumped them. 

Archived