Cummings

graeme_4

Cummings.  

709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

10 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That always makes me laugh when that gets punted out yet Cummings is literally a year older yet gets none of the same said about him 

Probably because with one you can see some talent and with a proper manager who can nurture and develop him he’ll be a 20+ striker 

and with the other he’s got a fancy tattoo and a lovely smile and can run about

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Probably because with one you can see some talent and with a proper manager who can nurture and develop him he’ll be a 20+ striker 

and the with the other he’s got a fancy tattoo and a lovely smile and can run about

Don’t get me wrong I don’t rate Cummings and I don’t think he’s anywhere near good enough to play for our club but it’s bizzare one player gets youth on his side yet the other doesn’t 

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

Had flu/ill yesterday came off him and Morelos offered nothing yesterday.

Morelos is brutal. We've been stitched up with the contract extension. The only interest from China was via his agent. 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Didn’t see the game yesterday but needs to be playing regular to judge properly. I see enough in him to take a punt even if some daggers are out for him.

Morelos has been murder since he came back from Florida and little gets said about him.

You are fuckin joking 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Didn’t see the game yesterday but needs to be playing regular to judge properly. I see enough in him to take a punt even if some daggers are out for him.

Morelos has been murder since he came back from Florida and little gets said about him.

Morelos has been poor since Cummings was brought in but at least you can see potential there. Not so sure about Cummings; it's not just here he has been unimpressive, he couldn't cut it at a middling second tier outfit in England.

1 minute ago, Briton said:

Morelos has been poor since Cummings was brought in but at least you can see potential there. Not so sure about Cummings; it's not just here he has been unimpressive, he couldn't cut it at a middling second tier outfit in England.

I don't think he's been that bad in honesty. He might not be a player for us but we've hardly seen him and never seen him play a proper run of games from the start with a partner. 

It will obviously depend on who SG wants to bring in, but he has had nothing coming from the players behind him, he is at his best inside the 18 yard box but the ball is never reaching him in a decent position. 

I voted yes. 

I'd take him for 600k but, like others have said, he needs a proper run in the team. A wee subs appearance here and there or a full half occasionally isn't enough to judge him on. I'd also like see others actually pass the ball to him as it doesn't seem to happen very often, even when he's the best option.

Thought this thread was about Cummings but seems more like a comparison of Morelos and Cummings which is nonsense,they are different types pf player.If Cummings had the hold up/strength ability of Morelos then I'd support keeping him but he's offers little,I'd rather have Main of M'well over both:whistle:

I like him, however, I also think we need better and quicker players in the team than him.  We can be far to slow and predictable at times so injection of pace all round the team is needed. I'd rather use the £600k elsewhere, though he would score goals in our league if played regularly; he's just not a fit for what I'd like my team to look or play like.  In the big scheme of things tho, £600k is not a lot of money these days but filling the squad with players like Cummings or Docherty and not going to close the gap. Use the boys for squad fillers and use that money towards bringing in some real quality. 

Archived