Oh Rangers, cha cha cha

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Or the flip side is, some people, men and women, just can't see other people enjoying themselves without being negative about it. It's not the done thing to say, "ah well, least these bears are having a good time or such like, but it's not for me"

Poor or nasty remarks are more entertaining - allegedly(not apparently) ;) 

It's okay, I'll keep the positive posts to a minimum from now on. Sorry to have offended some of you x

Fuck them and don’t apologise ?

Now let's get to the nub of the matter.

Do we belt out Walk On to give Stevie G the welcome he deserves. We do now have that right unlike those rabid bastards in the east end. The tranny shagger was never a Liverpool man and binned accordingly, whereas Stevie G epitomises all that is Red. I say rip it from them and totally scunner the bastards. The did steal our Go Home deal after all.

Not making it our anthem of course as TBB remains mine, followed by No Surrender and so on.

What I don't want is those cunts giving it Walk On at the scumdome as some demeaning double bluff when we come calling.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Do we belt out Walk On to give Stevie G the welcome he deserves. We do now have that right unlike those rabid bastards in the east end. The tranny shagger was never a Liverpool man and binned accordingly, whereas Stevie G epitomises all that is Red. I say rip it from them and totally scunner the bastards. The did steal our Go Home deal after all.

Not making it our anthem of course as TBB remains mine, followed by No Surrender and so on.

What I don't want is those cunts giving it Walk On at the scumdome as some demeaning double bluff when we come calling.

If anybody tries to sing it they should be punched

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We can respect SG in other ways, in my humble opinion. We are on a higher level of morality than them which is why we ARE the best supporters in the world:)

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

This is proof that becoming obsessed with them really fucks with your mental health.

If only there was another thread about this...maybe called singing the blues or something, that would be appropriate, then we could discuss this properly.