Who will Gerrard keep?

Amato

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Wtf is this love in with Tav . I just do not understand it

The guy is a fucking loser  . His record at this club is shameful in big games . And he has played in most , if not all of the most humiliating defeats this club have ever had over the last 3/4 years.

Gerrard will not change him . That is nailed on for me

He simply can not defend . Even Brenda spots this as a weak link and had their full back raping him in our last heavy loss .Get him to fuck

I want winners and captains  that are willing to pull players up for performing shite

Will never forget the attitude of him few weeks ago as the goals were rattling in . He was shameful as a captain

Think of Gough ...... Ferguson ....... Butcher ..... Even think of our rivals captains . Aitken

They would be booting balls, putting the fear in to the defence for being so shite  . Get this imposter to fuck

Couldn’t agree more. That’s exactly how i feel about Tav, a loser. Same with Fod too and others. Since the day he arrived at the club he would tear up the wing, pass the ball to the opposition thus leaving our defence hopelessly exposed. Happens time and time again, does he never learn!!! He doesn’t stop crosses into the box as well. Drives me bonkers.

Reading some English articles they seem to rate him for some reason and i’ve seen quotes of £4-5m. I would take the money in a heartbeat.

27 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Wtf is this love in with Tav . I just do not understand it

The guy is a fucking loser  . His record at this club is shameful in big games . And he has played in most , if not all of the most humiliating defeats this club have ever had over the last 3/4 years.

Gerrard will not change him . That is nailed on for me

He simply can not defend . Even Brenda spots this as a weak link and had their full back raping him in our last heavy loss .Get him to fuck

I want winners and captains  that are willing to pull players up for performing shite

Will never forget the attitude of him few weeks ago as the goals were rattling in . He was shameful as a captain

Think of Gough ...... Ferguson ....... Butcher ..... Even think of our rivals captains . Aitken

They would be booting balls, putting the fear in to the defence for being so shite  . Get this imposter to fuck

You're absolutely right mate. I can only think it's younger fans that love him, ones that haven't actually seen a decent player at Rangers. When you've seen full backs like Sandy Jardine,  Davie Robertson, Arthur Numan, Gary Stevens etc, watching a clown like tavernier is hard to stomach. I know it's just where we are now, but he's a championship player at best and hopefully this will be his last season.

I would be surprised if we got more than 3m for both Tavernier and Windass. I dont think other clubs will rate them as highly as some people are suggesting. Would bite you hand off for 1m for each of these players. Hope I'm wrong tho and some dumplin comes in with much higher bids.

Our whole team is mentally scarred from the filth so in an ideal world I'd get rid of every single one of them.

That's not happening, so we keep a solid core of 7 or 8 of our absolute best first team players and let Gerrard do his thing with new quality transfers.

I think we could have a team to be proud of come August.

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And crucially , very rarely goes to ground and forget  crunching tackles

Look at the scum's left back . Would take your leg off given half a chance . As much as we hate him .. He puts it about the right way .

We all remember Davie Robertson . He was a winner . He hated losing a tackle . Would always get you back if you made a mug out of him .

That is what I want in my right back . Not a pussy like Tav . I can not understand why more bears can't wake up to this

Still think Tav is a right wing back. Never a defender. The breadman, the bullfighter and now Murty still couldn’t see it? 

We wont be getting 11 new outfield players.  Gerrard will need to do what only good managers can and get more out of the underperforming lot we have.  I'd keep John, Tavernier, Murphy, Candeias, Morelos, and Cummings.  The rest can go.  We need completely rebuild in the central areas from the Keeper, two new CBs, and two solid CDMs, and a CAM who is a talented playmaker.  We're good enough going forward we're just conceding far too many and that's what needs to be addressed.  The lack of physicality, competitiveness, and quality in central midfield has been our one major weakness and getting three new guys in there should be top priority  We can't go in to a new season with Holt, Halliday, and Windass in there and expect it to work.

36 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We all remember Davie Robertson . He was a winner . He hated losing a tackle . Would always get you back if you made a mug out of him .

That is what I want in my right back . Not a pussy like Tav . I can not understand why more bears can't wake up to this

I remember going to Ibrox as a youngster and just seeing this fucking greyhound flying up and down the wing. There's no contest between Davie Robertson and "Tav", and Robertson didn't need fancy sleeve tattoos to make a crunching tackle.

It boils my piss at our high standards being dropped when people gush over shite nomadic journeymen who do not deserve to pull that shirt on.

And he's captain as well:megaanguish:

7 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

It’ll most likely be the Liverpool way, 4-3-3, with either one, sometimes 2 holding midfielders. 

I'd like a 4-3-3 with two holding midfielders.  I know many don't think two CDMs are needed in Scottish football but we could benefit from it hugely.  Many teams in the SPFL are now going with 5 man midfields as we've seen.  We've been overrun in the middle of the park all season and need to stamp our authority there after the summer.  Two solid CDMs who are physical and competitive will greatly improve us and keep our side on the front foot.

1 minute ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

I remember going to Ibrox as a youngster and just seeing this fucking greyhound flying up and down the wing. There's no contest between Davie Robertson and "Tav", and Robertson didn't need fancy sleeve tattoos to make a crunching tackle.

It boils my piss at our high standards being dropped when people gush over shite nomadic journeymen who do not deserve to pull that shirt on.

yep spot on . incredible that he seems bomb proof

My only reasoning . He has been made to look like the best option with the continuing amount of equal dross, we have had in central areas

Mosni, Kiernan , Martin . List is a long one but Tav is equally , if not more culpable . He has been here longer while we have won nothing

3 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Oh for a Papac or even a Craig Moore. Defence should be first priority, like it was Walter’s. 

Jack docherty and Dorrans in loads of ones to keep in posts , find it hard to believe a world class midfielder now turned manager will even entertain our centre mids , they are a huge part of the problem , got 5 lads there just now that can’t tackle create shoot or score , holt is the only one that can actually get about the pitch or pretends to with the wee mad strides , Gerrard if possible will bring in 4 centre mids , it’s not the players fault of course they’re going to sign for us it’s the people at the club that think they are good enough to play for us , especially the signings of jack docherty and the finished Dorrans this season 

I'd like us to raise some cash for SG and would love to see us get (obviously I have no idea but just wishing really)

500k for Holt and Halliday

1.5mil for Wes

2.5mil for Windass

4.0mil for Tav

6.0mil for Morelos 

That would be a hefty amount added to the kitty for Stevie G to work with. If he is getting 10 to 15mil (hopefully). He could revamp this team with few good EPL Bosmans/Couple of highly regarded top epl youth loans and 5 or 6 solid purchases 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And crucially , very rarely goes to ground and forget  crunching tackles

Look at the scum's left back . Would take your leg off given half a chance . As much as we hate him .. He puts it about the right way .

FFS compared to Bobby Shearer and John Greig, Robertson was a pussy and I recall Tiger Shaw telling me Tam Forsyth was not a hard man when comparing him to Sammy Cox.   I guess times change but having said that we need a helluva a lot more bite in every position on the park and we need to stop players going in for tackles then slapping the ground, if you want to slap anything make it a taig.