Who will Gerrard keep?

Amato

15 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Glad you find my pain amusing but Gerrard is king's latest roll of the dice, an untried very young manager who's done nothing in the game on the managerial side, sure he was a great player but it doesn't always translate into great manager.

Now given the state of our squad and the apparent lack of investment from, well, anywhere, do you see Gerrard being able to turn it around in a few weeks? Maybe months? How about years?

I went to as many games as I could afford this season, next season king can fuck right off, my money is staying in my pocket, who knows might save enough to get to one of the London NFL games.

I was only laughing at your first line mate. He only signed up last week, I don't think he'll have seen anything he didn't already know in the two games since then. 

3 minutes ago, Amato said:

I was only laughing at your first line mate. He only signed up last week, I don't think he'll have seen anything he didn't already know in the two games since then. 

I still don't understand what he was thinking. It pains me to say it but we're going nowhere fast and I wouldn't be surprised if the junkie filth beat us on Sunday and we finish 4th.

I'm getting too old for this shit as they say in far too many big Hollywood movies.

Whether you think Tav will improve or not, which I’m struggling to see, he’s clearly not a winner and has absolutely disgraced himself as captain. To put those performances in for the two OFs the last few weeks was utterly shocking. 

I agree he hasn’t been the worst this season but there are two main problems in our team, a loser mentality and a bombscare defence, he’s part of both.

21 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Glad you find my pain amusing but Gerrard is king's latest roll of the dice, an untried very young manager who's done nothing in the game on the managerial side, sure he was a great player but it doesn't always translate into great manager.

Now given the state of our squad and the apparent lack of investment from, well, anywhere, do you see Gerrard being able to turn it around in a few weeks? Maybe months? How about years?

I went to as many games as I could afford this season, next season king can fuck right off, my money is staying in my pocket, who knows might save enough to get to one of the London NFL games.

Need to hold fire, mate. I was buzzing with Gerrard's arrival because I assumed he'd get at least 20/25 million to spend. King's interview dampened things but I'm optimistic that he's playing some kind of game with the media. 

If the funds aren't given, he should be chased because no manager on the planet could do anything with 90%of the players we have right now. 

1 hour ago, Gazza1212 said:

I defy anyone to watch his defending over the course of a season and not get up tight. 

Rangers   NEED   BETTER! 

Absolutely. I'm not buying into any talk of Gerrard turning these guys round. These players are top half SPL. THEY WILL NEVER WIN THE LEAGUE. 

10 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

Absolutely. I'm not buying into any talk of Gerrard turning these guys round. These players are top half SPL. THEY WILL NEVER WIN THE LEAGUE. 

Repeatedly said at the time when we got rid of big bamby legs kiernan that Tav was every single bit as culpable and should have followed him out the door. 

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

If I was Gerrard I'd be talking with my agent and lawyers to see if there was a way out of the contract.

There is no way barring a euromillions win or an equally unlikely miracle that Rangers will have enough money to repair the current squad and hoping mark allen can bring in transfer fees when he's failed to bring anything in for Wilson and Bates seems like desperate straw clutching.

We need to get Morelos onto the training ground and give him shooting practice and maybe invest in a psychologist to talk to him and others.

Windass should be given training drills as well.

Being brutally honest to repair the team we need a goalie, at least four defenders, three midfielders and a striker, minimum. 9 players and loans of kids from Liverpool and other EPL clubs won't cut it.

Get prepared for another season of pain.

Mate how does Mark Allen bring in fees for out of contract players?

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

It's amazing how many love him.  Had a massive argument last night with some crazy fool who thought tav had a great game last night and genuinely believes he's our best player by far and would do a great job at one of the top 6 clubs in England.  Fuck knows what these cunts are on but I want some of it

Tav was getting ripped to shreds defensively in the Scottish Championship by jobbers week in week out. As soon as we got promoted and he couldn't just run past the opposition he had no real attributes to give us. His passing is atrocious, along with Windass his head is one of the first to go down if it gets a bit tough and we made him captain ffs. I've said it numerous times, if it weren't for Candeais doing his job for him every week we'd be getting horsed down that flank like we did the previous two years.

11 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

Need to hold fire, mate. I was buzzing with Gerrard's arrival because I assumed he'd get at least 20/25 million to spend. King's interview dampened things but I'm optimistic that he's playing some kind of game with the media. 

If the funds aren't given, he should be chased because no manager on the planet could do anything with 90%of the players we have right now. 

How many chances do we give that lying cunt king though?

Has even one word out of his mouth been true?

He said he lost £20m under Murray. PROVEN LIE.

He said he would invest various amounts. HE LIED.

He said we'd be relisted on the stock market with a new NOMAD. ANOTHER LIE.

He promised transparency. HE LIED AGAIN.

Again, again, again ad ifinitum king lies. He is incapable of telling the truth. Yet he somehow convinces Steven Gerrard to come to Ibrox when even men who are ex Rangers players are thinking "fuck that for a game of soldiers" and I have no doubt that king lied to get Gerrard to come.

Meanwhile we are stuck with what is the worst Rangers squad I've seen since the days of John Greig as manager and possibly even worse than they were, last night's feeble point at the sheep proves that.

Gerrard I'm afraid to say will be our John Barnes.

2 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Mate how does Mark Allen bring in fees for out of contract players?

Did they need to be out of contract? 

No, they did not. Mark Allen allowed them to be out of contract by offering them contracts he knew they would not accept and we therefore lost out on potential revenue. He's another king appointee who proves that king is not in any understanding of the word, a businessman.

Add to that his loan deals. Holy fucking shit!!!!!!

If he's our talent spotter then we're fucked beyond all previous example of being fucked. We are the football equivalent of the 8 year girl in India who was gangraped then murdered and even then we're probably more fucked than that. The only way we could be more fucked is to find out king hasn't been paying the taxman this season and that we'll find ourselves playing teams like Vale of Leven next season, in fact we'd probably struggle to beat them too.

4 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Did they need to be out of contract? 

No, they did not. Mark Allen allowed them to be out of contract by offering them contracts he knew they would not accept and we therefore lost out on potential revenue. He's another king appointee who proves that king is not in any understanding of the word, a businessman.

Add to that his loan deals. Holy fucking shit!!!!!!

If he's our talent spotter then we're fucked beyond all previous example of being fucked. We are the football equivalent of the 8 year girl in India who was gangraped then murdered and even then we're probably more fucked than that. The only way we could be more fucked is to find out king hasn't been paying the taxman this season and that we'll find ourselves playing teams like Vale of Leven next season, in fact we'd probably struggle to beat them too.

??

15 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Tav was getting ripped to shreds defensively in the Scottish Championship by jobbers week in week out. As soon as we got promoted and he couldn't just run past the opposition he had no real attributes to give us. His passing is atrocious, along with Windass his head is one of the first to go down if it gets a bit tough and we made him captain ffs. I've said it numerous times, if it weren't for Candeais doing his job for him every week we'd be getting horsed down that flank like we did the previous two years.

There is literally no argument their, totally spot on.  How many others can't see that I don't know

15 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

How many chances do we give that lying cunt king though?

Has even one word out of his mouth been true?

He said he lost £20m under Murray. PROVEN LIE.

He said he would invest various amounts. HE LIED.

He said we'd be relisted on the stock market with a new NOMAD. ANOTHER LIE.

He promised transparency. HE LIED AGAIN.

Again, again, again ad ifinitum king lies. He is incapable of telling the truth. Yet he somehow convinces Steven Gerrard to come to Ibrox when even men who are ex Rangers players are thinking "fuck that for a game of soldiers" and I have no doubt that king lied to get Gerrard to come.

Meanwhile we are stuck with what is the worst Rangers squad I've seen since the days of John Greig as manager and possibly even worse than they were, last night's feeble point at the sheep proves that.

Gerrard I'm afraid to say will be our John Barnes.

Dont think the one in bold is a proven lie.

Cant really argue with many of the others though.

Last chance saloon for King. 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont think the one in bold is a proven lie.

Cant really argue with many of the others though.

Last chance saloon for King. 

It's a proven lie. He got his £20m back and if he didn't then why the hell invest in a business that's already cost him £20m?

The only thing king does well is lie and he keeps getting thousands of our fans to buy into it.

The share issue is just the latest nail in the coffin, I wouldn't invest one single penny in Rangers just now and I reckon the only reason we've got Gerrard is that no experienced manager was dumb enough to fall for any of king's lies, just surprised that Gerrard agent didn't say no.

As for it being the last chance saloon, it won't be, club1872, SOS and other dumb fucks will keep buying his lies.

38 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

Being optimistic as well mate and hoping your right.

I've posted before but I can't see Gerrard coming here without iron guarantees on his transfer budget. King is also on his last throw and will need to back Gerrard fully.

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

If I was Gerrard I'd be talking with my agent and lawyers to see if there was a way out of the contract.

There is no way barring a euromillions win or an equally unlikely miracle that Rangers will have enough money to repair the current squad and hoping mark allen can bring in transfer fees when he's failed to bring anything in for Wilson and Bates seems like desperate straw clutching.

We need to get Morelos onto the training ground and give him shooting practice and maybe invest in a psychologist to talk to him and others.

Windass should be given training drills as well.

Being brutally honest to repair the team we need a goalie, at least four defenders, three midfielders and a striker, minimum. 9 players and loans of kids from Liverpool and other EPL clubs won't cut it.

Get prepared for another season of pain.

Go and have a wee lie down son. 

Just now, big blue Fin said:

It's a proven lie. He got his £20m back and if he didn't then why the hell invest in a business that's already cost him £20m?

The only thing king does well is lie and he keeps getting thousands of our fans to buy into it.

The share issue is just the latest nail in the coffin, I wouldn't invest one single penny in Rangers just now and I reckon the only reason we've got Gerrard is that no experienced manager was dumb enough to fall for any of king's lies, just surprised that Gerrard agent didn't say no.

As for it being the last chance saloon, it won't be, club1872, SOS and other dumb fucks will keep buying his lies.

I think you have a different definition of 'proof' than everyone else mate.

There is an extract from the SA authorities that was often misunderstood where the £20m investment was classed as income. All of the things he spent money on was gathered and totaled to estimate his 'income' to work out what he owed in tax.

This is why the £20m was followed up by Ferrari's and private planes and other luxury items. 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think you have a different definition of 'proof' than everyone else mate.

There is an extract from the SA authorities that was often misunderstood where the £20m investment was classed as income. All of the things he spent money on was gathered and totaled to estimate his 'income' to work out what he owed in tax.

This is why the £20m was followed up by Ferrari's and private planes and other luxury items. 

Regardless of the disputed £20m he's a wrong under and he's fucking the club up and It's long past time that he was removed.

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

Who you calling son?

Fucking cherry.

I'm calling you son. Do you think Gerrard took the job without doing his homework? Do you think he took the job thinking he was walking into Real Madrid. 

Thankfully he has bigger balls than your wee cherry ones.

3 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

I'm calling you son. Do you think Gerrard took the job without doing his homework? Do you think he took the job thinking he was walking into Real Madrid. 

Thankfully he has bigger balls than your wee cherry ones.

Gerrard is coming up here to fail. He will flat on his Scouse face because there is no money to buy a team, no fight in the team we have, no leadership in the boardroom, no sense from the fans and no experience at managerial level.

We are Rangers in name only. We might as well be Aberdeen for all the success we will enjoy in the next few seasons.

Just now, big blue Fin said:

Gerrard is coming up here to fail. He will flat on his Scouse face because there is no money to buy a team, no fight in the team we have, no leadership in the boardroom, no sense from the fans and no experience at managerial level.

We are Rangers in name only. We might as well be Aberdeen for all the success we will enjoy in the next few seasons.

And you might as well fuck off and support someone else with that attitude. Man up for fuck sake.

1 minute ago, SheriffHood said:

And you might as well fuck off and support someone else with that attitude. Man up for fuck sake.

I've been a Rangers supporter all of my life, born and bred in Cessnock, used to sit on my dad's shoulders outside the sportsy as the bands walked down Paisley Road West, I've follow followed through the John Greig years, through the Ally McCoist years but enough is enough. It's getting too painful to watch the club I love getting beaten by the taigs, by shite like progres, Kilmarnock etc., getting held back by players who aren't even Cove Rangers class never mind ours and by a fly guy who makes Whyte loom honest and trustworthy.

You have the temerity to tell me support someone else? To man up? 

If I'm wrong about next season and I don't think I am but if I am then at the first home game after we win the league I'll fucking streak on to the pitch, but with fucked ankles it'll more of a stately waddle.