*** RM Erskine Fund - THE SEASON IS OVER. HOW DID WE DO???

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is probably a stupid question Z, but is this thread still active with the new one started ??? :confused:

I still have a couple of PM’s out for the EOS Fundraiser, Bears r us. When the thread next drops from page 1, I think we could let it go! :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Zetland said:

Well done @govanblue :cup:

A very comprehensive “account” of what has been achieved by your initiatives and our Donations. Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for 2018 / 2019.

Let’s go!! :dance:

I was actually planning on putting you in charge of that department!  :p:

18 hours ago, govanblue said:

Our Rising Stars Numbers for tonight are:

01106 – 01125

Cost: £40

We didn't win.  @Sportingintegritymyarse - I'm guessing you saw the draw on the tv screens.  Is it pre-recorded do you think?  :pipe:

So, What's next?

Not counting any possible upcoming European games for now, it'll be the Wigan friendly:

The 14 Smartcards will be authorised automatically for that, and so I'm now on the scrounge for any unused seats for that game.  

Oh yes - Erskine Bishopton and Erskine Park have both got their Summer fetes coming up imminently.

I'll dig out a couple of bin bags worth of RFC Official Clothing to donate to them, with the express instruction to first ensure that all the Resident Bears get free pick of anything they want out of the bags, and then they can sell the rest at the fete.

So get yourself along to either or both of those fetes, and grab some bargain kit.  Details to follow.

Mention you're from the RM Erskine Fund, and you'll probably get some free cake too, and a personal tour of the Sporting Memories Room we helped to build...

sct_JW_38394.jpg?resize=768,512

D-Day3.jpg

A message from Erskine Bishopton...

To all at RM on behalf of the guys at  Erskine Bishopton can I thank you all for renewing the seasons tickets for 2018/19 which will allow many of our guys to attend many games.  As you can see from our pictures, it got off to a great start attending the Bury and  FC Shkupi games.  They're all looking forward to many great games this season. cheers for now from Dinger  Ian and David (and our volunteers) .

David (top), Ian (left), Dinger (right)...

Erskine_Bishopton_Shkupi_01.thumb.jpg.b589c80a69aa5c7e9a69713066f3a6e0.jpg

Ready...

Erskine_Bishopton_Shkupi_02.thumb.jpg.994a4379f764fa947d08f348b9ee722b.jpg

Let's Go...

Erskine_Bishopton_Shkupi_03.thumb.jpg.51e68e79e47a8ade05457aec477f7d73.jpg

29 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Can anyone educate Bru on how to delete photos when you're quoting on a phone??? 

@piperpete maybe?

:headwall:

I’m sure one day they will invent a way even I could do it and show others how to do so but until then it’s txting and one finger typing for me .

im of the school if you don’t know or show any interest in doing things you won’t be asked too.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I’m sure one day they will invent a way even I could do it and show others how to do so but until then it’s txting and one finger typing for me .

im of the school if you don’t know or show any interest in doing things you won’t be asked too.

Us older guys do just fine on the old interweb Pete, GB just has a wee idea that you should not bump pics, I do not agree and have no intention of changing anytime soon. :dance: