***Buses getting pulled at Cumbernauld***

GOAT

its a fuckin disgrace that this still happens

countless times in the lower leagues this happened, buses pulled at like 9am on a Sunday for 20 over payed pigs to stand about while two of them come on the bus where they cant even search people personally. 

Complete waste of taxpayers money because football fans are criminalized and polis have too much power

Fuck the polis, one of if not the single most corrupt institutions in this country. Bastard pigs on a power trip

Busses pulled to see if lads having a few beers on a long journey in various locations on the way to sheepland is much higher on the priority list  than 2 lines of police and stewards taking absolutely no action at bears being spat at thru the segregation fence inside the ground , the officer probably cleaned the sheep spit off the lense before continuing to film the bears , frightening 

31 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Busses pulled to see if lads having a few beers on a long journey in various locations on the way to sheepland is much higher on the priority list  than 2 lines of police and stewards taking absolutely no action at bears being spat at thru the segregation fence inside the ground , the officer probably cleaned the sheep spit off the lense before continuing to film the bears , frightening 

Aye that was pretty bad. One of the boys behind me on the way out was having a go at the polis for standing there and not doing anything.

If you did that on the street and they saw you, you would get charged with assault.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye that was pretty bad. One of the boys behind me on the way out was having a go at the polis for standing there and not doing anything.

If you did that on the street and they saw you, you would get charged with assault.

Frightening mate 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Happens all the time mate unfortunately. We got spat on through the fencing when we beat them 2-1 Jelavic scoring the winner.

Even at HT we were having a fag out at the concourse & Aberdeen fans started to fling coins over the huge metal gates & tried to kick it in to get through to us yet there was only 1 G4S guy there with zero police in sight.

5 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Happens all the time mate unfortunately. We got spat on through the fencing when we beat them 2-1 Jelavic scoring the winner.

Even at HT we were having a fag out at the concourse & Aberdeen fans started to fling coins over the huge metal gates & tried to kick it in to get through to us yet there was only 1 G4S guy there with zero police in sight.

I’d happily spend a night in the cells for knocking fuck out of someone if they spat on me. 

For some reason the red mist descends when it comes to that. 

Its a disgusting thing to do to someone.

1 minute ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

I’d happily spend a night in the cells for knocking fuck out of someone if they spat on me. 

For some reason the red mist descends when it comes to that. 

Its a disgusting thing to do to someone.

It's manky as fuck.

I couldn't bring myself to spit on someone it's the lowest of the low

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Watched a  video and one of the polis said the had a day off cancelled for this :lol: 

Happens all the time with the coppers getting days off cancelled for football games. Noticed in the video they are having a good search when we got stopped earlier in the season the two of them just walked up the bus then back down and off wasn’t even a proper search. 

Queen st bus got a window panned in on the way out of Aberdeen in the convoy. 

36 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Happens all the time with the coppers getting days off cancelled for football games. Noticed in the video they are having a good search when we got stopped earlier in the season the two of them just walked up the bus then back down and off wasn’t even a proper search. 

Queen st bus got a window panned in on the way out of Aberdeen in the convoy. 

That convoy on route out was something else, seriously must have been at least 300-500 polis for about 10 miles straight!

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They almost bait o you to say something to them 

Then they will have you .Seen it so many times 

Gestapo scum

10 hours ago, King_gazza said:

Theyr a joke mate , wouldn’t spit at my worst enemy , this is the kinda scum bags that follow them , they think we are big rivals , they’re a fucking diddie club we wouldn’t see them in our way 

5 hours ago, giffnockger said:

That convoy on route out was something else, seriously must have been at least 300-500 polis for about 10 miles straight!

I wasn’t there last night but all the queen st bus got off to chase the Aberdeen fans that had panned in the window and the police were blaming the Rangers fans.