Bates

I've been a huge critic of his but he's grown into the team and become a decent player at SPL level. With frowning confidence and stature his use of the ball has improved. I was 100% wrong on him. 

Surely to god it should be Alves rather than Martin playing beside him though. 

First half I thought he was poor and cosgrove won the battle on ground and in air. He got one tackle in about 35 mins in and that was about it. Unlucky with his yellow.

2nd half far more aggressive and dominated. Probably our best player 2nd half behind Mccrorie.

Can hold his head high but still happy he's going, not good enough imo.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

We (apparently) offered him 1.5k a week..let that sink in.

We will never know what went on or how much we offered , one thing we do know is it wasnt as much as Hamburg. Another fuck up..........

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

We made a colossal fuck up letting this boy go. Watched him closely tonight , his positioning and play from the back with head or foot was excellant.

Only player in this whole squad who even resembles a defender. Should have forked out to keep him.

Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to go to Germany.  He choose to leave.  No point crying about it the decision's been made, he's off.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

We will never know what went on or how much we offered , one thing we do know is it wasnt as much as Hamburg. Another fuck up..........

I don’t think we would have had to match what they offered to keep him tbh we should have had him signed up before January anyway.