Bates

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

First half I thought he was poor and cosgrove won the battle on ground and in air. He got one tackle in about 35 mins in and that was about it. Unlucky with his yellow.

2nd half far more aggressive and dominated. Probably our best player 2nd half behind Mccrorie.

Can hold his head high but still happy he's going, not good enough imo.

You come out with some pish on here , the guy is the only real defender we have at the club. If i mind right , you are the clown that said we should sell him and play Aiden fuckin Wilson in his place.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

We have lost site of what a good defender looks like. We’ve shipped over 45 league goals this season and he’s been part of that 

stop kidding on ffs

He didn’t concede them all himself ffs

10 minutes ago, Blue_Devil said:

No coincidence our good run of form ended with his injury. Solid. Not spectacular but solid. 

Spot on.Just what I want from a central defender.Just does his job and clears his lines.Not afraid to put a challenge in either.This lad will only get better.Shame to be losing him.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to go to Germany.  He choose to leave.  No point crying about it the decision's been made, he's off.

Whos crying about it , the club made another fuck up letting it happen.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

He's only been a regular since the last game in December against the taigs, where he was MOTM

We've actually conceded 9 in the league since December in the games he's started, 9 fucking goals with Martin beside him. And I  bet I could argue that he was to blame for none of them. 

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You come out with some pish on here , the guy is the only real defender we have at the club. If i mind right , you are the clown that said we should sell him and play Aiden fuckin Wilson in his place.

See if you do 4 shites,  are any of them better than the other?

I'm sure I said GIVEN HE WAS GOING OUT OF CONTRACT id reckon the next development team player to step into 4th CH slot should be Wilson. Which id agree with in those circumstances. But you're often too angry hating everything Rsngers to be able to read properly on here.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

See if you do 4 shites,  are any of them better than the other?

I'm sure I said GIVEN HE WAS GOING OUT OF CONTRACT id reckon the next development team player to step into 4th CH slot should be Wilson. Which id agree with in those circumstances. But you're often too angry hating everything Rsngers to be able to read properly on here.

Wilson struggles to get in the Dumbarton side ya rocket.

Still amazes me we let Wilson and him leave for nothing while we signed a 30 plus something dud on loan from Norwich, have one Portuguese clown sitting in the stands every week and another one sitting on the bench bleeding us dry on 20 grand a week.

But that's just the amateur way we are run now.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Wilson struggles to get in the Dumbarton side ya rocket.

Did Ross McCrorie get motm every game he went on loan?

They go out on loan for loads of reasons. For some it works, some it doesn't.

Dry yer eyes and stick your dummy back in. You're as petulant as Morelos.

6 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

He’s pish. Nowhere good enough for RFC

He is far from pish.The lad has improved immensely over the last season and has been by far our best and most consistent defender.When you consider he is still maturing and learning it’s very short sighted to state he is nowhere near good enough for us.Considering the shite he has been partnered with just think how much better he would become with a decent CD beside him.The fact that he is the one player not needing to prove himself for next season but he still gave us his all says a lot about his character.

His future is elsewhere but he leaves with his head held high and my good wishes.