Conspiracy anyone?

Just now, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Conspiracy?We had it within our own hands to finish 2nd and may have fucked it up.Thats not a conspiracy that’s a disgrace.Its our performances that have been shit and caused us to be where we are at present.

agree, we try to blame anyone bar ourselves yet many on here still cry about they cunts and conspiracies.  perhaps they should try looking at themselves before judging others.

fucking disgrace this forum has resorted to utter pish like this 

2 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Conspiracy?We had it within our own hands to finish 2nd and may have fucked it up.Thats not a conspiracy that’s a disgrace.Its our performances that have been shit and caused us to be where we are at present.

It's embarrassing to start blaming everyone else like tarriers do.

We have been woeful at times and should be at least 10 points ahead of the sheep.

It won’t matter what happens in their game IMO. If we play anything like as bad as we have in the last two games, which we always do against Hibs, they will fucking slaughter us. 

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

It's embarrassing to start blaming everyone else like tarriers do.

We have been woeful at times and should be at least 10 points ahead of the sheep.

agree.  we should be wll clear of the sheep and within 7-8 points max of they cunts but the bottom line is WE blew it numerous times.  but yeah its embarrassing blaming others for our own fuck ups

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

agree, we try to blame anyone bar ourselves yet many on here still cry about they cunts and conspiracies.  perhaps they should try looking at themselves before judging others.

fucking disgrace this forum has resorted to utter pish like this 

Deary me. Why so serious? Especially seeing as an Aberdeen win at the Piggery is certain?

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Scum will play a team of fringe players coincidentally to rest main players for SC final.

One nil sheep will actually add to the party atmosphere there knowing they're harming us too.

One nil sheep. 

That's the way I see it, an Aberdeen win will make their day knowing it affects us, people forgetting they actually hate us more than they love their own scummy shower of shite 

Who gives a fuck what the sheep do at that midden, fuck them, I don't care if we finish 2nd or 3rd, just get a result at the hiv's, qualify for Europe and get this season to fuck, where we are is down to us being shite, what a load of pish. 

11 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

If I was a betting man and if I had a mortgage, I would be punting an Aberdeen win at the Piggery.

11/2 at this present time

For me it depends on tomorrow night

The Scums love in with Hivs will be first dibs for the mutants

If Hivs fuck up and lose . Then the lie down to sheep is on

If Hivs draw or win .

Then I would imagine the half time score will be 0-0 at Scumdome on Sunday

Just for those people that don't like conspiracy stories

Yes the beggars could come out and wipe the floor with the sheep . As they always do right ?

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Deary me. Why so serious? Especially seeing as an Aberdeen win at the Piggery is certain?

why so serious???  im fed up watching people make a fool of us at every opportunity.  whether its conspiracies or talking about scott brown its all some of our so called support go on about.  embarrassments anyone who goes on about it and to be frank i couldnt give a fuck what they cunts score is today, tomorrow or any other day of the year unless its vs us.  whether the sheep win or lose on sunday is totally irrelevant to me.  if we dont get 2nd its to to us as a team and no one else 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If it were the other way round, would we be happy for us to not try and win a game just to get one over the scum.

Not me and I don’t even think the filth would be happy 

A voice of reason. I agree, however I genuinely believe that The Filth will be understanding that they have a meaningful game the following week. They will not be at full throttle. 

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If it were the other way round, would we be happy for us to not try and win a game just to get one over the scum.

Not me and I don’t even think the filth would be happy 

No but the scum hate us more than they care about themselves. Hard for us to get it, but it's there and I have no doubt there's a significant element within their club and support that wouldn't care in the slightest I'd the sheep beat them to cost us a league place or two.