Conspiracy anyone?

We don't deserve second place because we are shite but no way do they try hard. I reckon they will draw meaning we have to get all 3 points at Easter Road. Dembele to get injured in Thursday training session.....

28 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

If I was a betting man and if I had a mortgage, I would be punting an Aberdeen win at the Piggery.

The scum have a dilemma. they cant lie down to the sheep or TLB wont come second and Brenda and everyone else at torbert towers will want that to happen.

A draw for us against the spoon burners should see us finish second.

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Harold Wilson was a KGB spy

And Prince Phillip is a reptilian who murdered Princess Diana because she was going to marry a Muslim, who's religion would later be blamed for 9/11 when it was actually GW Bush that done it along with Dick Cheney who's Arms company Haliburton made $30billion out of the proceeding wars in the middle east. Sorted

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

No celtic will beat aberdeen.

Contrary to my original post, I agree with you. Despite the league being won,from what I saw tonight, Aberdeen are so shit that a victory for them at The Piggery would have to initiate a betting investigation at the least.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

And Prince Phillip is a reptilian who murdered Princess Diana because she was going to marry a Muslim, who's religion would later be blamed for 9/11 when it was actually GW Bush that done it along with Dick Cheney who's Arms company Haliburton made $30billion out of the proceeding wars in the middle east. Sorted

The truth is out there. X Files Loyal.

11 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

The scum have a dilemma. they cant lie down to the sheep or TLB wont come second and Brenda and everyone else at torbert towers will want that to happen.

A draw for us against the spoon burners should see us finish second.

Never thought of it that way. You maybe on to something there.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

It was a typo ya absolute stoater, i hope yer dug runs away.

You do not really, she has a good home and always will have.

I was only raising the issue of them lying down to the sheep as symptomatic of the season we have had.

All the best to you.

52 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

If I was a betting man and if I had a mortgage, I would be punting an Aberdeen win at the Piggery.

Well, they managed a point off us, so I suppose strange things DO happen...,

17 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Contrary to my original post, I agree with you. Despite the league being won,from what I saw tonight, Aberdeen are so shit that a victory for them at The Piggery would have to initiate a betting investigation at the least.

:mutley: