*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

5 minutes ago, BEE said:

His dad bleating about not feeling welcome in his local after his son did the dirty.

Good. He isn't wrong, fucking isn't welcome.

The fact that he fathered a supposed Rangers fan who knocked us back to join them deserves every bit of shit that's thrown at him.

Fuck Scott Allen, and fuck his da. 

Hope he's watching this today when big Bruno rips the cunts leg clean aff him.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I know mate but at 3-0 I was throwing the towel in. Should never have been in that position but fair play to the players for getting us in to a position where 2nd is a real possibility again.

Aye to win the game 

We can't contradict ourselves though 

We need to get shot of everyone of them 

Most certainly all the defenders 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Are we seeing  glimpse of what Rossiter is capable of here? And why the fuck has Alves not been this version of himself all season? Why does it take us to go 3-0 down on the last game of the season to get this passion, fight and reaction?

Even at his worst Alves is better than Martin.

Now regroup Rangers and go out and take another 3 off the vermin from the east, If we go out and get an early goal and let's see what they have in the tank to beat us. Jamie Murphy was amazing for the second goal, some run from inside our half and one of the very few I would keep to be honest, but he has to be more consistent but maybe with better players around him then we would get more out him   

Lennon at 3-0 thought he had us and a chance to take 6 off us, not with Jimmy No Surrender in the Rangers dugout, if Murty was there then it would not be 3-3 that for sure   

Jimmy No Surrender , Jimmy no surrender nah nah nah nah 

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Are we seeing  glimpse of what Rossiter is capable of here? And why the fuck has Alves not been this version of himself all season? Why does it take us to go 3-0 down on the last game of the season to get this passion, fight and reaction?

Spot on mate 

On 09/05/2018 at 13:41, ZZed said:

Yellow teeth will have them pumped up for us. It's their last game of the season at home against a team they hate. Our team lack fighting spirit and are going to get mangled but we will be in Europe next season. I reckon we will not be second and more likely to be in fourth than third with the team we have just now.

Ending the year as it started with the ref point blank refusing to give a blatant red card against them.  

He’s looking right at that from a couple of yards away. 

Absolutely appalling. 

(Didn’t mean to quote you there mate)

Archived