*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

12 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Lennon has too went and said he's considering his future there's a board meeting next week he's going to take time to consider what he wants to do now etc.

And it looks like it's because Hibs have got 4th .. is he for real? talk about delusion ... they are a decent side but they are punching slightly. It's been a good season for them and he can say he's done a decent job - but not getting 2nd, spitting the dummy because of it? what a fucking idiot .. a deluded idiot.

Seen the interview and it's hilarious watching him implode. Typical Lemon fashion blame everyone else.

He's clearly working his exit with his comments.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to pack out the midfield and stop them from playing otherwise they'll stroll over the top of us.

I'd go

Alnwick

Tav Bates Alves John (if fit)

Rossiter

Candaies Holt Windass Murphy

Cummings

47 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Seen the interview and it's hilarious watching him implode. Typical Lemon fashion blame everyone else.

He's going to lose some of his best players. He's got to be wondering "is this it?" His players hibsed it. Let's hope they do so again on sunday.

9 minutes ago, writingranger said:

He's going to lose some of his best players. He's got to be wondering "is this it?" His players hibsed it. Let's hope they do so again on sunday.

I think a few of his players will be pissed off at his comments.

Could be a big plus in our favor

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Link please, have to see this

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

It would but other than Goss do we have any alternatives? 

Midfield 5 with the 2 wingers Docherty should be nowhere near the side he’s beyond pish 

11 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Agree about Docherty now, he's got energy though and we'll need legs in the middle of the park

So does barjonas have legs and energy doesn’t make him decent if we can put 5 in midfield you can afford a luxury like goss imo tho not ideal 

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think he's puting pressure on the Board in advance if their meeting next week. 

He knows mcginn and mcgeoch are leaving, 2 of his best players, and I reckon he's just letting them know he wants money, backing and not to take him for granted.

Don't reckon it's an exit strategy at all.

I'd play Middleton, scored another today for the youths. Given our suspensions and injuries he should at least be on the bench. 

Alnwick

Tav Bates Alves Halliday (sigh)

Docherty Holt

Candieas  Middleton Murphy

Cummings

Archived