*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

I`d play martin at right back,with alves in his position.i`d move tav up 1 to wide right midfield and switch candieas to wide left midfield with murphy behind morelas  !!!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Seen the interview and it's hilarious watching him implode. Typical Lemon fashion blame everyone else.

He's clearly working his exit with his comments.

To be honest I thought he was playing mind games to try and get a reaction from his team against us. Stopping us getting second is the next best thing he can do now he can't get above us. 

1 hour ago, bomber said:

I`d play martin at right back,with alves in his position.i`d move tav up 1 to wide right midfield and switch candieas to wide left midfield with murphy behind morelas  !!!

Worth a try.

2 hours ago, bomber said:

sorry I meant murphy behind cummings!!!

1 hour ago, DrLaudrup said:

To be honest I thought he was playing mind games to try and get a reaction from his team against us. Stopping us getting second is the next best thing he can do now he can't get above us. 

He'd love to stop us getting second and will have his team fired right up for Sunday's match. 

I can see them stooping to fouling and other underhand tactics to get a result against us. He no doubt watched us against Kilmarnock and will think if they can unsettle us we will lose the plot as we did in first half against Killi.

It's vital we don't react to their underhand tactics or we will waste valuable time and energy.

Stay composed, don't get anyone sent off and play the football we are capable off and we should win. 

16 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He'd love to stop us getting second and will have his team fired right up for Sunday's match. 

I can see them stooping to fouling and other underhand tactics to get a result against us. He no doubt watched us against Kilmarnock and will think if they can unsettle us we will lose the plot as we did in first half against Killi.

It's vital we don't react to their underhand tactics or we will waste valuable time and energy.

Stay composed, don't get anyone sent off and play the football we are capable off and we should win. 

Brendan will love to stop is finishing second, that's why I'm heading down to Ladbrokes to stick a tenner on the sheep at 10-1.

3 hours ago, bomber said:

Barker running at Martin, absolutely desperate to see that

On 5/10/2018 at 06:50, KingKirk said:

6 According to BT

You and BT are correct. Hibs beat us by 5 goals and it gives both teams a goal difference of 21, which means we finish above them on superior goals scored. If they beat us by 6 then they go ahead with a goal difference of 1goal.

14 hours ago, bomber said:

So you would completely mess with our formation, play loads of players out of position and hope everything will be fine. 

Aye that will be good eh?

Nuts

All this talk of them having to beat us 6 nil, which will never happen, hibs seem to forget they leak goals almost every game. 

Half their team is leaving them and bitter Lemon's currently in a straight jacket.

I can see them being completely open to counter attacks and we have enough to exploit that.

I can see the sheep and McInnes suffer another bottle job too so I'm pretty relaxed of getting 2nd and kicking on.

Prediction: hibs 2 Rangers 3

3 hours ago, Ozblue said:

You and BT are correct. Hibs beat us by 5 goals and it gives both teams a goal difference of 21, which means we finish above them on superior goals scored. If they beat us by 6 then they go ahead with a goal difference of 1goal.

2 goals...........pedantic Loyal :p:

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

2 goals...........pedantic Loyal :p:

That is exactly correct, mate. That is caused by semi-blindness in the left eye which produces typos by hitting the wrong key.

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

That is exactly correct, mate. That is caused by semi-blindness in the left eye which produces typos by hitting the wrong key.

You're excused bud :tu:

I was just being a weapon :thumbsup:

Just now, RS4_wul said:

You're excused bud :tu:

I was just being a weapon :thumbsup:

I'm actually glad you pointed it out, mate, otherwise I would not have realised I had fucked up. Anything left of centre on the keyboard is always a worry for me, especially when I'm typing a comment or an email and I find out half of what I think I typed isn't actually there on the finished text. It's like typing in fucking Swahili half the time :confused::facepalm:

Archived