*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brenda the woman moaned bout sporting integrity when came to fixtures after split in regards to playing us for league then starts leaving players out left right and centre in other games remaining! no doubt he'll field another pish line up against the sheep tae.

fuckin bleached toothed tattie muncher!

he's been moaning about Herts and Killie lately,prick!

as for lemon, he's just another one of THEM thru and thru,hope he's lying under a truck somewhere! 

was gid seeing totally pissed off other night.

58 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Looks like he’s trying to write his ticket out of there.  Hopefully send the rancid bastard off with a scudding.

Getting some well deserved revenge against this mob and being the team to push lennon over the edge would actually go some way to alleviating the pain of recent weeks.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Looks like he’s trying to write his ticket out of there.  Hopefully send the rancid bastard off with a scudding.

That's exactly what he is doing. He knows his best players are about to leave and he's got no chance of replacing them.

So big drama and looking for the exit.

Hopefully we beat them to add his misery. 

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Would it be a wee idea to put a win lose or draw poll at the start of match threads?

We could see who thinks what the result will be before the game

Lets be honest, WLD are all possibilities these days

Might be fun but guessing the score is probably the main point because I think there will be a lot of others on here who like me always think we are going to win regardless how bad we are. I can't bring myself to think otherwise.  Last time I did was away to Barca in the 2007/8 CL. Expected us to win the home game though. 

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Eventually it will happen mate, 100%

Unless he’s like a cat and just disappears somewhere to die :lol:

I think it’s quite obvious that his depression has taken a really bad turn recently.

Hes an utter cunt but I think it’s strange that Hibs don’t seem to realise he’s unstable as fuck 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I think it’s quite obvious that his depression has taken a really bad turn recently.

Hes an utter cunt but I think it’s strange that Hibs don’t seem to realise he’s unstable as fuck 

Unstable is the word, I wonder if he gets a reaction out of the players because they’re scared of making him even more unstable!

“Just do what the manky ginger fucker says lads, I saw him pick up a knife at dinner time and it wasn’t for eating his soup”

Archived