*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

3 hours ago, WATPWATP said:

Brenda the woman moaned bout sporting integrity when came to fixtures after split in regards to playing us for league then starts leaving players out left right and centre in other games remaining! no doubt he'll field another pish line up against the sheep tae.

fuckin bleached toothed tattie muncher!

he's been moaning about Herts and Killie lately,prick!

as for lemon, he's just another one of THEM thru and thru,hope he's lying under a truck somewhere! 

was gid seeing totally pissed off other night.

He was unusually nice to the female interviewer after the game  .He wasn't moaning about the refs ?

Something isn't right 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Ozblue said:

You and BT are correct. Hibs beat us by 5 goals and it gives both teams a goal difference of 21, which means we finish above them on superior goals scored. If they beat us by 6 then they go ahead with a goal difference of 1goal.

I and that's going to happen ?

If it did .Every player on the pitch should be sacked following morning 

I'm looking to win the game 6-0 ??

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m preparing myself for being 5-0 down and then 6 minutes added time gets shown..

I'd take that scenario if it meant we scored a comedy offside goal deflected in off McGinn's fat arse in the last seconds of injury time:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

I'd take that scenario if it meant we scored a comedy offside goal deflected in off McGinn's fat arse in the last seconds of injury time:thumbsup:

Why wouldn’t you prefer to win the game and the sheep to lose? Surely that’s the scenario we’d take?

23 hours ago, bomber said:

I`d play martin at right back,with alves in his position.i`d move tav up 1 to wide right midfield and switch candieas to wide left midfield with murphy behind morelas  !!!

Was thinking something similar myself. 

18 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Why wouldn’t you prefer to win the game and the sheep to lose? Surely that’s the scenario we’d take?

2nd or 3rd ain't an achievement for Rangers. Of course I'd still rather finish 2nd and win the hibs game.

I really can't see the sheep getting anything at torbett slums so even a draw will get us 2nd hopefully.

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Unstable is the word, I wonder if he gets a reaction out of the players because they’re scared of making him even more unstable!

“Just do what the manky ginger fucker says lads, I saw him pick up a knife at dinner time and it wasn’t for eating his soup”

You eat soup with a knife. Good trick. 

1 hour ago, lewisrfc93 said:

I really hope Cummings scores a winner in the last minute and runs right up to TLB. Here would be a riot, absolute scenes. 

Not a riot.........just over exuberance mate :tu:

On 09/05/2018 at 06:50, Cobham said:

If he’s not a striker then what is he? He’s not a winger, he’s not a midfielder. In my eyes he’s a striker that’s just not good enough. Misses far too many chances and gets involved in playground style pushing and shoving every single match whilst tripping over his bottom lip. Liability on the pitch in more ways than one. I don’t even think he works as hard as everyone says he does, you often see him bumbling about at half pace. 

I still have high hopes for Morelos. He's obviously low on confidence and going through a bad spell just now but he's still only 21 and his career stats speak for themselves: played 130 scored 70 (according to Wiki). 

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I and that's going to happen ?

If it did .Every player on the pitch should be sacked following morning 

I'm looking to win the game 6-0 ??

If it did, eejay, then every player should be shot before they reached the dressing room.

I'm going to be really pissed off if we don't put on one of our best performances against this shower of shit.

11 hours ago, WATPWATP said:

Brenda the woman moaned bout sporting integrity when came to fixtures after split in regards to playing us for league then starts leaving players out left right and centre in other games remaining! no doubt he'll field another pish line up against the sheep tae.

fuckin bleached toothed tattie muncher!

he's been moaning about Herts and Killie lately,prick!

as for lemon, he's just another one of THEM thru and thru,hope he's lying under a truck somewhere! 

was gid seeing totally pissed off other night.

Any manager pulling that stunt should get a severe penalty for ignoring the rules of the SPFL:  Rule G14 ;  Each Club shall play its full strength team in all League Matches and Play-Off Matches.

He  already said that Gordon is out, so let's see who else is missing. Don't forget that Christie can't play, McGinn is out, McKenna is suspended and  both McLean and Mackay-Steven are carrying injuries after playing us, so they are doubtful to last 90 minutes at the piggery.

-

11 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Even if we draw and they lose we get second I think 

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

Any manager pulling that stunt should get a severe penalty for ignoring the rules of the SPFL:  Rule G14 ;  Each Club shall play its full strength team in all League Matches and Play-Off Matches.

He  already said that Gordon is out, so let's see who else is missing. Don't forget that Christie can't play, McGinn is out, McKenna is suspended and  both McLean and Mackay-Steven are carrying injuries after playing us, so they are doubtful to last 90 minutes at the piggery.

-

I get what you’re saying with that rule mate but I don’t agree with that type of rule, it just seems like a stupid rule to me, why should a panel of cunts decide what is or isn’t a full strength team and why should a team be punished for fielding younger supposedly “weaker” players. Hearts would have been fined earlier in the season for all the 16 year olds in their line up if that rule had been enforced.

Archived