*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I get what you’re saying with that rule mate but I don’t agree with that type of rule, it just seems like a stupid rule to me, why should a panel of cunts decide what is or isn’t a full strength team and why should a team be punished for fielding younger supposedly “weaker” players. Hearts would have been fined earlier in the season for all the 16 year olds in their line up if that rule had been enforced.

For what it's worth, Siwel, I don't necessarily agree 100% with it either, but I can see why that rule is in place. It is there (in theory)  to ensure there is no alleged collusion between managers who might want to influence the outcome of matches against different clubs, which of course would be against the integrity of the League.

It really is a can of worms because as you rightly pointed out, there are so many different reasons a manager decides to play other players, rather than their "Normal starting 11", but, the rule is there and it's up to the powers that be to decide when and if they implement it.

I normally wouldn't know (or care) what the Tarriers strongest team would be, but for this thread,  I have had a look at the Tarriers squad and in particular the squad that humped us in the semi-final. plus the players that didn't even make it on to the park.

Their team against us was: Gordon, Lustig (Sub Hendry 71min) Boyata, Ajer, Tierney, Ntcham, Brown, Forrest, Rogic (Sub Sinclair 67min) McGregor, Edouard (Sub Griffiths 75min). Every substitution was made when they were 5-0 up and coasting, so they still had,  Bain (GK), Simunovic, Roberts, Kouassi not getting on the park. Add to that list the likes of Bitton, Dembele, Gamboa, Armstrong, Hayes, Compper, Musonda, all with 1st team experience at one club or another and you virtually have a team that could beat the sheep.

It sort of makes that particular rule look a bit stupid.

As much as it's not good enough for a club of our standing. We are certainties to finish runners up.

No way will the sheep get any points at the girodome. We won't lose to the spoon burners.

Roll on next season and the Gerrard revolution 

3 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

Any other managers behaving the way tlb does would be lambasted by the media but he if anything gets even sympathy from the sycophants.

A real mystery 

He has zero dignity. He shames his club every time he goes on one of his rants. Never seen a man so driven by hate and an unjustified sense if victimhood. 

I think he wants the job of filth manager again. The fact that he is wasting his energy as he will never get it again is a source of great joy to me. 

2 hours ago, Parlaneloyal said:

As much as it's not good enough for a club of our standing. We are certainties to finish runners up.

No way will the sheep get any points at the girodome. We won't lose to the spoon burners.

we've lost twice to them already! AT HOME!!

7 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Any manager pulling that stunt should get a severe penalty for ignoring the rules of the SPFL:  Rule G14 ;  Each Club shall play its full strength team in all League Matches and Play-Off Matches.

He  already said that Gordon is out, so let's see who else is missing. Don't forget that Christie can't play, McGinn is out, McKenna is suspended and  both McLean and Mackay-Steven are carrying injuries after playing us, so they are doubtful to last 90 minutes at the piggery.

-

Maybe 11 fireman may turn up:lol:

I think the scum won't lose although it must be tempting .

They will assume we will lose or draw

Best bet on coupon is 0-0 half time

2 hours ago, Parlaneloyal said:

I think you’re quite gulliable if you think the sheep aren’t capable of getting points off a taig team that’s already won the league and could prevent us from getting second place.

Their team felt the need to mention us at their POTY awards. Their ambition as a club and support goes no further than getting one over on us each season. They’ve no interest in progressing in Europe, which should be their only interest considering they’ve been in a one horse race for 7 years.

They lay down against Hibs so they could win the title against us, after the game had been moved so that wouldn’t happen fs

3 hours ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Under these circumstances can easily see them getting points tbh

Just reading that it's a 320K difference in prize money between second and third place. That's pretty much the whole annual wage bill at Aberdeen, so they'll definitely be up for it.

40 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Maybe 11 fireman may turn up:lol:

I think the scum won't lose although it must be tempting .

They will assume we will lose or draw

Best bet on coupon is 0-0 half time

That cunt is almost as looney as the Lurgan bigot. Wait until his lot have to play at Balmoor; Hew'll have fucking Firemen, Butchers, Postmen  and Fishermen to deal with    :rofl:

2 hours ago, FSM said:

Just reading that it's a 320K difference in prize money between second and third place. That's pretty much the whole annual wage bill at Aberdeen, so they'll definitely be up for it.

Yup made the same point last year when people were moaning they didn’t care if we finished second or third - 320k is a lot of money even for us 

it could pay Halliday off 

Archived