*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Don’t want to jinx it but has JN finally found a way to get this team to show a bit of character and fight? 

honestly mate, he looked like a rabbit in the fucking headlights at 3-0. If he's masterminded this comeback he needs a fucking Oscar.

Personally, I think Tav eventually just thought "Christ, we can't actually be THIS fucking bad. I'm going to run at them and see what happens..."

What a fuckin half that was , hopefully go on and finish the job. 

Somebody should break that bastard Allens legs , never a Gers fan in a million years.

Referee has been fuckin shockin from the first whistle.......

That was a ridiculously poor and unprofessional first 30 minutes.  A good comeback it may be but it isn't over yet and if they had done their jobs properly we would be goals ahead right now. Big 45 minutes ahead for a lot of this team.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Rossiter’s not too shabby by the way 

Should be player of the year on 45 mins alone. Everything that the rest of the shitebags arent. Drive, energy and barking instructions. 

A full pre season and if he can stay fit then we’ve got a player. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

We could easily still lose this game 

It's a naw 

I know mate but at 3-0 I was throwing the towel in. Should never have been in that position but fair play to the players for getting us in to a position where 2nd is a real possibility again.

Are we seeing  glimpse of what Rossiter is capable of here? And why the fuck has Alves not been this version of himself all season? Why does it take us to go 3-0 down on the last game of the season to get this passion, fight and reaction?

Archived