*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sassaaaa said:

Bastard knows fine well it was a sending off , if that had been one of us he would have had the red out immediately.

Oh for a Souness in our team for that bastard Allen........

The most stonewall red card you will see all season, how the fuck can he give a yellow FFS..........someone better blooter allen into the stand second half.

Just now, googglebot said:

Consider hes just come back from long term injury, in to a madhouse game like this and stood out, I'd say its a good start.

I agree but as a fanbase we're often too quick to overhype players who then often let us down (certainly in recent years anyway). Fingers crossed he goes on to be a gem for us though. 

3 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Wont be jumping on any Rossiter bandwagon just yet. The lad needs a consistent run of games to be properly judged. Hopefully he stays fit through the summer and Gerrard can develop him well. 

Agreed. When you see the potential in a young player like that you've got to think that with the right manager he could come good for us...

First goal we got fucked them. Before that they had the belief of getting 6.

That goal took it right away.

We should be looking to run at Ambrose 2nd half, he's a big diddy and will get sent off if we keep at him.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Aye to win the game 

We can't contradict ourselves though 

We need to get shot of everyone of them 

Most certainly not the defenders 

In an ideal world I'd replace them all but that's obviously not going to happen so we need to make the most of what we have. Some of the players have shown fight to get us back in to this at a point in the game where 6-0 looked a real possibility so deserve a tiny bit of praise.

Archived