*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lennon has too went and said he's considering his future there's a board meeting next week he's going to take time to consider what he wants to do now etc.

And it looks like it's because Hibs have got 4th .. is he for real? talk about delusion ... they are a decent side but they are punching slightly. It's been a good season for them and he can say he's done a decent job - but not getting 2nd, spitting the dummy because of it? what a fucking idiot .. a deluded idiot.

11 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Not sure what Lennon is smoking, but I want some. "4th is not good enough" Its Hibs for F**k sake. 4th is a great result. 

Exactly what I'm wondering, how the fuck can he seriously think that at the start of the season he was in with a shout of finishing above Rangers and Aberdeen?

This is the best they will get, they won't get a better manager, they won't get better players than the 3/4 that are leaving this summer

He seems to be saying that 4th is way below his standards and that he is not responsible for that. The team he picked and told how to play done it, not him, he cannot be held responsible for not being as successful as he believes he should be.

Oh hibs:facepalm:

Your suicidal manager and half your team are deserting you's after Sunday and I look forward to your natural order of relegation contenders every year.

And don't come crawling back for the blue pound when your away stand is perma empty.

Thanks

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Lennon has too went and said he's considering his future there's a board meeting next week he's going to take time to consider what he wants to do now etc.

And it looks like it's because Hibs have got 4th .. is he for real? talk about delusion ... they are a decent side but they are punching slightly. It's been a good season for them and he can say he's done a decent job - but not getting 2nd, spitting the dummy because of it? what a fucking idiot .. a deluded idiot.

Delusional cunt is trying to impress and get the filth job. I don't think he's that bothered to get 4th place considering they are newly promoted, simply raging that the mighty Rangers will finish above his team.

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Probably pissed off because second would have got him back to parkhead when Rodgers leaves. However, while he's a wee dick, and is clearly overreacting, I wouldn't have minded one of our last four managers getting a bit pissed off.

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Delusional cunt is trying to impress and get the filth job. I don't think he's that bothered to get 4th place considering they are newly promoted, simply raging that the mighty Rangers will finish above his team.

Considering how poor we’ve been he should be beeling ?

Theres a lot to be said about Hearts the way they went about this game get fucked right into them give it the old hammer throwing attitude its a pity we cant do that too many cream puffs in our squad

52 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’d be playing 3 at the back.

Alnwick

Martin  Alves  Bates

Tav  Candieas Goss  Holt  Murphy

Cummings Windass

Candeias in centre of midfield and Martin in defence gives me the fear.

Lennon reacted yesterday like I do on FM when my team gets scudded 5-0 in the cup from a team sitting 3 divisions above me even though I’m at the top of my league and exceeding all expectations.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Is he working his ticket ? Sounds like he's notifying the world he is putting himself in the window.  Not that many will care.

Surely their board won't like such a public declaration. They may feel he's the best they can get but he's holding them to ransom. If they call his bluff, he's fucked. If they don't and results don't go well he is fucked later. Either way, his big ginger napper will be his undoing. He's at Hivs now and this is the best he can expect, so he'd better get used to it.

Was great to see him falling on his arse last night in such a crucial game and spitting the dummy. Comedy gold.

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The goal difference is plus 10 for us but you need to remember that every goal they beat us by, it effectively doubles up so they don't need to win by 10.

So aye 6 goals to over take us outright but if it was 5-0 would it go to a head to head or goals scored? 

Also anyone got any clips of Lennon at the end and/or any interview? 

Goals scored ??

I can see Hibs being demoralised because after last night's result they know that realistically there hopes of finishing 2nd/3rd went up in smoke at Tynecastle. I think our mindset has been positive in last 2 games and I fancy a 1-0 or 2-1 win with cummings getting on the score sheet and causing Hell on at Easter rd lol

Mental he’s beeling about finishing 4th. That’s pretty good for them all things considered.

Although hilarious that the ‘worst ever Rangers team’ is still in with a good shout of second, and that he’s 4th regardless. 

5 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’d be playing 3 at the back.

Alnwick

Martin  Alves  Bates

Tav  Candieas Goss  Holt  Murphy

Cummings Windass

That’s one way to lose by 6 ???

What is really annoying is the fact we've took 10 pts from 12 of Aberdeen and we still behind. but I do think they have a mental block against both sides of old firm... so am quietly confident that they will come away from parkhead with 0.

Archived