Walter-of-Smith

*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

18 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

To be honest, 2nd means nothing to me.

It's what, 300K?

All that was important was getting European football.

An extra 3 weeks break aswell.

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Sad that we drew it from 5-3 up, can't really complain too much though considering we were 3-0 down at one point :lol:

I'll complain, not good enough on the whole 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

So many goals lost like that. Tav is shit.

The cunts that continually wank over Tav are unreal when you see him getting raped for their 5 th goal 

And stop the 2 crosses that came in for 2nd and 3rd 

He is garbage 

Soft soft penalty, Allen should've been off, hand ball for a penalty not given, Holt sent off, the ref tried his fucking best today.

• Like 2

Just now, simplythebest said:

I'll gladly complain, not good enough on the whole 

Obviously we're fucking shite, just not as upset as I probably should be as even if we won it ultimately counts for fuck all as the sheep won.

Team needs gutted and changed completely for next season

Bt making a cunt of it

Thanks to all Rangers supporters for putting up with this shite and being there for our club- when our own players were not.

Better days are coming .

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

I thought Rossiter was superb today.

Even when we were conceding goals, he was screaming at the rest of the team to get their shit together and press.

Yeah Rossiter was probably the only one who showed he deserves a squad place next season.  Shame he got injured but looking at the brutality of the tackles that were made on him, not surprised he had to go off injured.  If things don't change with the refereeing, we're going to need players made of rock for next season or expect constant injuries.

5 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Fs, made of glass is an insult to glass. 

You said you hadn’t seen the game. You have no idea of the severity of the tackle on him.

• Like 2

BT not even speaking to our manager ?‍♂️

18 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Fair play fuck all if the ref does his job they lose Allen and concede a pen to go 6-3 down as bad a referee performance since hibs at ibrox 

Fuckin right. They should've had a man sent off 1st half for one of the worst tackles I've seen this season. Then 2nd half a blatant hand ball not seen given by the ref.

• Like 1

Thank fuck this car crash is over for another season

Just now, BlueThunder said:

You said you hadn’t seen the game. You have no idea of the severity of the tackle on him.

Tackle was a fucking assault. No idea how that wasnt a straight red!!

Just now, Goianegra said:

BT not even speaking to our manager ?‍♂️

We don't have a manager and haven't had for a long time. The board don't think it's necessary

2 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

Soft soft penalty, Allen should've been off, hand ball for a penalty not given, Holt sent off, the ref tried his fucking best today.

Allen should have been off and it was a blatant handball but the penalty was not soft. The silly fucker had their player by the neck when there was no need to make a challenge but just to get in front of him to block the run

While we are on about the refs bear in mind today was out of our hands due to a discracefull Decision midweek 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Fuck Europe. Not interested. We need to focus on domestic matters. Couldn't care less about Europe. That stuff is for another day and time. We've got to fight and win our battles on home soil first. 

Point taken  but It's important for income and to attract better players.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Allen should have been off and it was a blatant handball but the penalty was not soft. The silly fucker had their player by the neck when there was no need to make a challenge but just to get in front of him to block the run

Might even have been lucky because if the ref does his job there bates is off as the foul is outside the box

4 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

While we are on about the refs bear in mind today was out of our hands due to a discracefull Decision midweek 

It's obviously a Rangers thing. Just ask Cove.

I take comfort knowing that Aberdeen will sink now and we will take the league from celtic next season. 

3 minutes ago, shaka said:

Yeah Rossiter was probably the only one who showed he deserves a squad place next season.  Shame he got injured but looking at the brutality of the tackles that were made on him, not surprised he had to go off injured.  If things don't change with the refereeing, we're going to need players made of rock for next season or expect constant injuries.

Things won't be changing with the Scottish referees. The incompetence is very deeply rooted. The only professional, competent refereeing performance I saw all season at Ibrox was the one from the guy who officiated at the first leg of the European game. 

• Like 1

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

Might even have been lucky because if the ref does his job there bates is off as the foul is outside the box

Continues into the box though so penalty.

Probably not a sending off as not an obvious goal scoring opportunity as I thought the keeper was getting there first anyway

Still an idiotic attempt at defending

Never seen anything like it, 3-0 down we came back to be winning 5-3 we then manage to end up drawing 5-5. Wouldn't have mattered as Brendan lay down to the sheep. Managed to get into Europe is the only positive from this season, Big changes for next season hopefully exciting times ahead.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

I thought Rossiter was superb today.

Even when we were conceding goals, he was screaming at the rest of the team to get their shit together and press.

Even when he was on his way off he was giving instructions he’s a class act imo and for what it’s worth that tackle would have had most carried off

• Like 2