Walter-of-Smith

*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I'm pretty sure I've heard it said if the foul continues into the box like that then its a penalty.

Not if you watch the Premiership on Sky. Every decision at the edge of the box they discuss, but nothing about continuing into the box. A foul is where it is committed, not where someone is running to

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Do you think we wouldn't have won the game if Allan got sent off? 

That has absolutely everything to do with the referee. 

??Bingo

24 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

Soft soft penalty, Allen should've been off, hand ball for a penalty not given, Holt sent off, the ref tried his fucking best today.

Ambrose should have been off too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

I'd keep Cummings ahead of the majority although that isn't saying much

Keep him for what???

Hes not better than Mo and we will be bringing in better than Mo so what’s the point spending 1mill on a player to sit on his arse. 

• Like 1

Terrible season and the players have to take their share of the blame but Caixhna and Murty were absolutely horrific.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

And the surpise is .....? If we won it and Neil McCann had a smile about it then who would fault him.

I don't think you wud see McCann running about the park before a game finished 

so he is an ass 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Can’t believe they celebrated that

They were playing that ‘hey you, we’re having a party’ song :lol: I suppose it was because they finished 4th but it still seemed weird.

• Like 3

Utter fucking shambles. Keeper aside, not one fit to wear the jersey. Fuck all the ah buts from the usual suspects about this one and that one for the first bit of fight some had shown for all of twenty mnutes all fucking season. No more to be said on that fucking shambles.

Time to move on and hopefully rid ourseives of this overpaid excess baggage and regroup under what is hopefully the beginning of a new and successful era. 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

They were playing that ‘hey you, we’re having a party’ song :lol: 

Ano mate. We were all walking out the stadium and they all stayed like they’d actually won something :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

He ran alongside barker then just gave up as he put the ball in he's just not good enough however good he is going forward. 

He was fucked mate, 90 mins in the heat up and down all day ffs. I know his defending can be suspect but that goal was all fatigue

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

I don't think you wud see McCann running about the park before a game finished 

so he is an ass 

Lennon actually questioned why he was sent to the stand. :lol:

• Like 1

Rossiter- new captain 

Alves- new free kick taker 

Halliday, Holt, Martin, Hodson etc........... new signings for  some other cunt 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Even when we score 5 we can't win the fuckin game and that is fuck all to to with referees.

Know what you're saying mate but FFS it's not fuck all to do with the refs, allen tackle after only about 20 mins the most stonewall red card not given all season and should have had pen in second half. 

Accept that we conceded 5 goals......again,  but how many times this season have big decisions went against us?

Whittaker should have also been booked twice. 

So many decisions against us this season but unlike the beasts we know that over the course of a season you finish where you deserve. Not saying there is a conspiricy against us but the amount of huge, obvious calls that have went against us this year has been unreal.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Rossiter- new captain 

Halliday, Holt, Martin, Hodson etc........... new signings fit some other cunt 

I don’t understand why Alves hasn’t taken more. He has an excellent conversion rate.

38 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

An extra 3 weeks break aswell.

Fuckin players are just off a season long break

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can’t believe they celebrated that

Can't believe this useless shower of cunts gave him the opportunity too tbh

It has made him a hero all over again for the sycophantic beggar loving media

• Like 4

Hope some of these cunt imposters had their bags packed last night!  Stevie G, come in with Swiffer and clean the fucking floor please!  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Lennon actually questioned why he was sent to the stand. :lol:

Just laughed off

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Rossiter- new captain 

Halliday, Holt, Martin, Hodson etc........... new signings for  some other cunt 

If Rossiter can stay fit we have an outstanding player and captain there, you could see him taking the leader role today.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The cunts that continually wank over Tav are unreal when you see him getting raped for their 5 th goal 

And stop the 2 crosses that came in for 2nd and 3rd 

He is garbage 

As a right back he is (and always has been) murder. But there are times where he shows that he is a decent player. He won the ball plenty of times going forward, scored a goal, and had a neat chip into the box on to the head of Murphy that he should've scored with. He might have something to offer next season, but never a defender. If Gerrard wants him sold, fair enough. Same if he stays, but not as a right back.

I really look forward to us having a strong defence. Every time we went forward it felt like we would score today, and we should have scored more, but equally it always felt like we’d concede.

I hope we can augment our attack but build it on a solid defence. Sort that and we actually have a chance of winning something next season.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Might even have been lucky because if the ref does his job there bates is off as the foul is outside the box

Watch the same thing week in week out in Spain, Italy and England and it's never a penalty. No complaints as Bates did grab at him but a sending off NEVER

Ah well a few weeks to recover the marriage :whistle:

• Like 1