*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

What we see in front of our eyes every week is real. Not an illusion, but very real. 

We are simply shite. Outwith the scum, we maybe better than the rest of the shite in this league, but still shite. 

All this we might get more out of this player or that player under a different manager, is shite for the vast majority and some hope for the few. There is no more to be had from most of them. From their limited ability, to their poor attitude, to their being spineless.

The standard of football in this backwater is atrocious and that is the only reason we can secure a second place. Our teams continually pumped out of the Europa qualifiers every year by absolute dross from other backwater leagues. 

We may win tomorrow, we may not, depending if we turn up. Be good to get second, but this has got to be the line drawn in the sand, pending a major step change in standards led by Gerrard. No more trying to make silk purses from sow's ears, as it will lead us nowhere. We need to drop the fucking baggage and start getting back to who we really fucking are and if some moron tells me ah but Tav can make it, then that moron is a bigger problem than the dross we have had at this club in the last six years. End of.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What we see in front of our eyes every week is real. Not an illusion, but very real. 

We are simply shite. Outwith the scum, we maybe better than the rest of the shite in this league, but still shite. 

All this we might get more out of this player or that player under a different manager, is shite for the vast majority and some hope for the few. There is no more to be had from most of them. From their limited ability, to their poor attitude, to their being spineless.

The standard of football in this backwater is atrocious and that is the only reason we can secure a second place. Our teams continually pumped out of the Europa qualifiers every year by absolute dross from other backwater leagues. 

We may win tomorrow, we may not, depending if we turn up. Be good to get second, but this has got to be the line drawn in the sand, pending a major step change in standards led by Gerrard. No more trying to make silk purses from sow's ears, as it will lead us nowhere. We need to drop the fucking baggage and start getting back to who we really fucking are and if some moron tells me ah but Tav can make it, then that moron is a bigger problem than the dross we have had at this club in the last six years. End of.

And breathe.

26 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Parklife..

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Be good to get second, but this has got to be the line drawn in the sand, pending a major step change in standards led by Gerrard. No more trying to make silk purses from sow's ears, as it will lead us nowhere. We need to drop the fucking baggage and start getting back to who we really fucking are and if some moron tells me ah but Tav can make it, then that moron is a bigger problem than the dross we have had at this club in the last six years. End of.

superb post . The people that don't agree with this really need to give themselves a shake

Mind you . You talk that much sense mate . Maybe there's a few big egos on here wouldn't like to admit that

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

You discounting the games he’s been subbed or only been brought on because he’s pish? Why do only starts count? 

Hes not played a lot - that’s a fact but he is pish 

Well in 2 full seasons, he has been subbed off 4 times, played 90 mins twice and been subbed on 4 times...537 minutes of football

The whole ..he is pish..is just a throw away statement as the time he has played, without even looking at position, system of the team or knowing his pysical condition, its impossible for a layman to make such a definative assessment.

He has a pish injury record yes but as a player no one knows yet.

2 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Well in 2 full seasons, he has been subbed off 4 times, played 90 mins twice and been subbed on 4 times...537 minutes of football

The whole ..he is pish..is just a throw away statement as the time he has played, without even looking at position, system of the team or knowing his pysical condition, its impossible for a layman to make such a definative assessment.

He has a pish injury record yes but as a player no one knows yet.

So he’s started 6 times and appeared in 10 games In total ?

yet despite not impressing any time that’s not enough to say he’s pish?

so what did you say after capucho, ostenstaad or mladenovic started 6 games? We’re they not pish? 

Again you and others are seeing what you want to - it’s blatantly obvious 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So he’s started 6 times and appeared in 10 games In total ?

yet despite not impressing any time that’s not enough to say he’s pish?

so what did you say after capucho, ostenstaad or mladenovic started 6 games? We’re they not pish? 

6 games over a 2 year period coming back from long term injury yes..Im not seeing anything yet as its to early to tell especially with his injury record but im willing to see where it goes.

1 minute ago, bluchoo said:

6 games over a 2 year period coming back from long term injury yes..Im not seeing anything yet as its to early to tell especially with his injury record but im willing to see where it goes.

So this time next year if it’s still 6 starts, do you extend your opinion on a players talent and rate him higher the longer he’s been out or something? Makes zero sense - form an opinion on what you’ve seen not what you think might be 

53 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So this time next year if it’s still 6 starts, do you extend your opinion on a players talent and rate him higher the longer he’s been out or something? Makes zero sense - form an opinion on what you’ve seen not what you think might be 

Your making no sense, i never said any of that. Why would you rate him higher the longer hes been out? Or extend your opinion on his talent when you have no evidence to do that on? That makes zero sence

My opinion of him hasnt altered, i dont have one yet apart from him being injury prone young player who was tipped for big things when he signed, the few minutes hes had in 2 years with the circumstances around it you cant just say hes pish ? (same as no 1 can say he is amazing)

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's pish and unfortunately you only need to look across the city to the Scum to see what a new manager can do for players performing to a shite standard

1 hour ago, ClydebankBearWATP said:

That's pish and unfortunately you only need to look across the city to the Scum to see what a new manager can do for players performing to a shite standard

That was a team that had already won multiple league titles. No doubt managers can improve players to a point, but our squad is quite a bit worse than the team 'Ronny Roar' had at his disposal. 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Absolutely spot on. We might be stuck with some of this dross but the more we can ship out the better. 

We have a squad full of shit and they have embarrassed us time and time again. No more chances for this shower.

Watching that game the other night was brutal. That’s basically the second and third best teams  in Scotland- utter, utter shite.

14 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

That was a team that had already won multiple league titles. No doubt managers can improve players to a point, but our squad is quite a bit worse than the team 'Ronny Roar' had at his disposal. 

I agree. I don’t think we truly appreciate how shite our squad is at the moment. As good as any manager could be they wouldn’t win the league with our squad. We need much better players through the spine of our team. As things stand we don’t have a single player for the spine of a Championship winning team.

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I agree. I don’t think we truly appreciate how shite our squad is at the moment. As good as any manager could be they wouldn’t win the league with our squad. We need much better players through the spine of our team. As things stand we don’t have a single player for the spine of a Championship winning team.

I absolutely truly appreciate how shite this squad is. Can’t wait to see the back of most of them. 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

?? This. Except Tav is probably our most talented player but that also says it all.

Archived