*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

Just now, Loyaleastend said:

Sorry mate, I’ve had a few

Never apologise for that. Mate I'm fucking wrecked and relying on autocorrect to type this.

I'm sparking up another dooby as I type this. Tomorrow will be a good day. Do us proud Rangers.:UK:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Loyaleastend said:

Let’s give tlb an epic meltdown, if he can be arsed turning up, oh yes he will!

I will not rest until we make him spontaneously combust into a pile of soulless ash on the touchline at fulltime tomorrow 

Just now, Walter-of-Smith said:

I will not rest until we make him spontaneously combust into a pile of soulless ash on the touchline at fulltime tomorrow 

You can bet he will ensure he ends the season spewing at us about something, bitter wee bastard 

Fancy us all day long but just have the worst feeling that today will be the day the sheep come away from Parkhead with something! Hopefully it’s just a draw! 

On a a side note 7/4 for The Rangers!! All over that! 

8 minutes ago, jintybear said:

It would be even sweeter if we win by something controversial, maybe an own goal and/or a dodgy penalty with their perfectly legit goal being disallowed. 

This all day long, just for shits and giggles...........and to see tlb have an epic meltdown on live tv :mutley:

Injury time winner for us that didn't go over the line is my preference :thumbsup:

Tbh I thought Rossiter was the best player on the park when we beat Dundee a year or so ago. Not seen him since but I do believe if he can get rid of the injuries he can be an important player. 

If he can’t get going under his hero and a guy who had similar problems at the start of his career then he’s got no chance. It’d be brilliant for him to get 60-90 minutes today and stay fit for pre-season

9 hours ago, Brown Brogues said:

That was a team that had already won multiple league titles. No doubt managers can improve players to a point, but our squad is quite a bit worse than the team 'Ronny Roar' had at his disposal. 

Yet they were outplayed by a mark Warburton team. The point still stands that a good coach can improve players that are playing shite.

Even if Gerrard were to improve the players here too a point that would have us in comfortable second right now and probably within touching distance of the papes.

We need to get rid of the players that just don't want to play for our club if we want to take anything from todays game. Ross McCrorie was the reason we got a point in the last game with the likes of Tavernier again showing his inability to play football for our club and to make him captain is abhorrent. I'm unsure who replaces Tav but the amount of attacks that end with him makes his defensive qualities only effective for the opposition as we all know he cant defend for us, he is worse than a player down. Its a bonus that morelos cant play again for us.

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pray tell what one of ours could get anywhere near their team.

You do realise that Ronnie bhoy did actually win the league with them as bad as he had them playing with his total football pish. They had better quality players than us then, as they do now and Brenda did actualy bring in several top quality signngs to push them even further ahead.

Even Pep G couldn't win fuck all with this crop. A good manager will get better out of quality players and there is an obvious reason for that.  Apart from the very few, the rest are not and never will be good enough to take us to a title and that includes Tav.

You either get at least the equivalent quality in to match the scum and a half decent manager, or you win fuck all.

Our well over laden baggage simply needs to gtf!

I don't know. Your better asking crispy lips who he could take and coach into a better player. If he sees something in Stuart Armstrong and James Forrest I would guess he would say Morelos, mccrorie, Docherty, candeias he could probably even get something out of cummings.

Right now on form none of them but clearly he can take players that are performing very poorly that we wouldn't even take in our team when he took over and elevate them to a much higher level that they are now much better players and do play and start and do well.

We can only hope Gerrard can do the same because there is no chance were getting rid of our whole starting 11. Maybe 4 or 5 plus fringe players is the best we can hope for.

Expectations for today:

Rangers to be sitting 2nd come half 2.

TLB to have a fully blown meltdown.

The junkies to start & end up getting a skelping all over Leith.

The half stand of bears to ousting the other 3 & a half! 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbh I thought Rossiter was the best player on the park when we beat Dundee a year or so ago. Not seen him since but I do believe if he can get rid of the injuries he can be an important player. 

If he can’t get going under his hero and a guy who had similar problems at the start of his career then he’s got no chance. It’d be brilliant for him to get 60-90 minutes today and stay fit for pre-season

Take it you wiped that he played against Proges too? :depressed:

9 hours ago, MasterD said:

He's had a number of injuries.

Calf and back were linked and kept him out for ages.

A knee injury.

Ankle injury in February.

Another injury of some kind in April.

He’d qualify for DLA at this rate.

Sorry to be negative on this but be realistic In your expectations today. I think we'll scrape a win but as I said earlier, the bheasts will lie down to Aberdeen, they started it with 6 changes against killie, today will be no different

Archived